Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hallowed Lunatic

13,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
trezoid
The20
I don't think Neiu cares about logic anymore. I am of the impression she's been trolling for some time now.

Yeah, I've toyed with the idea of a user report, but too much effort :/

Same.

Sparkly Lunatic

The20
Aven Donn
Lanackse-Kanvae
Aven Donn

Didn't you notice I was just copying Nieu's argument?

Nope. Quite frankly you shouldn't sink down to this level in an argument. But don't let me stop you.

Sink down to WHAT level? Never heard of refuting an argument by actually applying it and seeing how good it holds up?
I don't think Neiu cares about logic anymore. I am of the impression she's been trolling for some time now.

Yeah, I've toyed with the idea of a user report, but too much effort :/
The20
Aven Donn
Lanackse-Kanvae
Aven Donn

Nope. Quite frankly you shouldn't sink down to this level in an argument. But don't let me stop you.

Sink down to WHAT level? Never heard of refuting an argument by actually applying it and seeing how good it holds up?

Can we actually report her then?
Aven Donn
Lanackse-Kanvae
Aven Donn

/grabs popcorn
Lanackse-Kanvae vs. Aven Donn
Round 1, GO!
Lanackse-Kanvae
Aven Donn
Lanackse-Kanvae
Aven Donn
Hey, I say Linux is a horrible operating system. It crashes all the time, supports nothing, and only comes in Chinese. Oh, you want sources? What are you, lazy? Do I have to do everything for you? Why don't you go learn a thing or two?

I have to cite my sources for my Uni work or get busted for plagiarism, which can not only see me up for disciplinary or expelled from my degree, but it can also potentially see me doing jail time if the lack of citation goes against the copyright terms of the source I cited from. Even Creative Commons Licenses have terms of licensing.

In the employment world, citing your sources can help your colleagues, so they're working with you instead of figuring out where the ******** you pulled that data from. This helps to keep the office functioning smoothly. You could say that source citation is the oil in the cogs of the company's machinations.

Also I'm not capable of going into people's heads and finding out where they've been searching. Quite frankly I don't want to go into people's heads. Not after seeing that young man's images of him raping some 4 year old girl. Excuse me whilst I puke up from pure revulsion.

Hallowed Lunatic

13,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Aven Donn
Lanackse-Kanvae
Aven Donn
Hey, I say Linux is a horrible operating system. It crashes all the time, supports nothing, and only comes in Chinese. Oh, you want sources? What are you, lazy? Do I have to do everything for you? Why don't you go learn a thing or two?

I have to cite my sources for my Uni work or get busted for plagiarism, which can not only see me up for disciplinary or expelled from my degree, but it can also potentially see me doing jail time if the lack of citation goes against the copyright terms of the source I cited from. Even Creative Commons Licenses have terms of licensing.

In the employment world, citing your sources can help your colleagues, so they're working with you instead of figuring out where the ******** you pulled that data from. This helps to keep the office functioning smoothly. You could say that source citation is the oil in the cogs of the company's machinations.

Also I'm not capable of going into people's heads and finding out where they've been searching. Quite frankly I don't want to go into people's heads. Not after seeing that young man's images of him raping some 4 year old girl. Excuse me whilst I puke up from pure revulsion.

Lanackse-Kanvae
Aven Donn

Hallowed Lunatic

13,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Aven Donn

Opinionated Lunatic

17,075 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cart Raider 100
Neiu
Aven Donn
Neiu
The20
Neiu
The20
Blah

What, are you trying to make this a comedy duet now? smile

I'll give you some more material to work with though(responding to those points you stated);
-"There's 10 types of people in this world. Those who understand binary, and those who don't"
-I'd like to tell you, but how about you go research instead?
- rofl

Let the jesters resume! blaugh
What has binary to do with any of this?

You made a claim (Linux is faster than Windows), you prove it.

What's so funny that you have to mop the floor?

Oh man, you really know how to make someone's day! 3nodding Keep it up, it's only getting better wink

Once again, you're a real role model to all us stupid Windows users. Truly, if we started educating ourselves and using Linux, we could be glorious and intelligent people like you.

Hey you're pretty good at this 3nodding I mean, don't go quitting your day job, but you might want to look into a part time at your local stage smile

I'm not sure program testers have enough free time.
Neiu
Lanackse-Kanvae
Neiu you've been asked to provide sources to back up your points. How do I put this politely?

When asked to provide sources, you either put up, shut up, or keep talking and make yourself look like a moron.

OK maybe that wasn't as tactful as I'd like but it could've been a lot worse.

Nah, that would ruin the fun. Besides if they want to argue that badly, they can do it themselves. wink I think I gave them too much hints where to start already (And god forbid they have to do something themselves, let alone learn a thing or too) rofl

But shouldn't you be busy tossing imaginary molotov's or something? smile

Hallowed Lunatic

13,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
I drank all the imaginary alcohol and can't afford any more. I have imaginary liver poisoning.
Lanackse-Kanvae
Neiu you've been asked to provide sources to back up your points. How do I put this politely?

When asked to provide sources, you either put up, shut up, or keep talking and make yourself look like a moron.

Nah, that would ruin the fun. Besides if they want to argue that badly, they can do it themselves. wink I think I gave them too much hints where to start already (And god forbid they have to do something themselves, let alone learn a thing or too) rofl

But shouldn't you be busy tossing imaginary molotov's or something? smile

Hallowed Lunatic

13,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Aven Donn
Neiu
The20
Neiu
The20
Blah

What, are you trying to make this a comedy duet now? smile

I'll give you some more material to work with though(responding to those points you stated);
-"There's 10 types of people in this world. Those who understand binary, and those who don't"
-I'd like to tell you, but how about you go research instead?
- rofl

Let the jesters resume! blaugh
What has binary to do with any of this?

You made a claim (Linux is faster than Windows), you prove it.

What's so funny that you have to mop the floor?

Oh man, you really know how to make someone's day! 3nodding Keep it up, it's only getting better wink

Once again, you're a real role model to all us stupid Windows users. Truly, if we started educating ourselves and using Linux, we could be glorious and intelligent people like you.

Hey you're pretty good at this 3nodding I mean, don't go quitting your day job, but you might want to look into a part time at your local stage smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff