Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hey guys just to give you a heads up. There is a Android tablet for sale for just $60!
...and at this part i feel like a complete a**/idiot for sounding like a bot-spammer-ad.
But not seriously here is the link:
http://mtxone.com/products/matrixone
Its not an amazing tablet with a 8gb internal storage, 512mb of ram, and a 800x480 screen resolution.
But how can you complain when it's only $60?

Check it out
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

P.S. A little back story.
The company is actually really impressive. There was a post on engadget yesterday morning saying that a tablet was on sale for $60. I tried to get one while at work but by the time i got everything to work (create a gmail account, create a google wallet, etc) and tried to buy it, they sold out. It turns out that the sale was a clearance for their old model since a new model is coming in, in 2-3 weeks.
So I called the company and was on wait when I really needed to get back to work so I just hung up. Couple minutes later I get a phone call of someone saying "Hi, my name is Ennis and I'm with Matrix One, did we miss a call from you?"
...REALLY? a ******** company called me back?!
so we talked and I said how it sold out and he seemed surprised and found out that it had sold out and then said "well, I have a couple here sitting at my desk, and a couple more that have been ordered but not paid yet, let me see what i can do for you. Give me an hour and a half to 2 hours to figure this out"
About 2.5 hours later he calls me back and says "sorry for the wait, but the demand is so high for the old model that we have decided to honor the price for our new model's pre-order as well so that the people who missed out on the old model can still get a tablet. This price will be good for the next 72 hours."
I have never heard of a company caring this much for a customer or showing their customers this much respect. They are a small company based in California with not that many employees.
I was blown away by the company and I really want to support them. (Not to mention get a tablet for pennies)

Friendly Vampire

5,350 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Timid 100
  • Generous 100
-cries inside- I don't have any money until the First of October. That Looks like a nice tablet. But looks can be deceiving and you get what you pay for.... But Hey-oh Even if it does run like molasses to still does more than a Console controller or even a new Video Game x3

-continues to cry inside-
ElectrcNINJA
-cries inside- I don't have any money until the First of October. That Looks like a nice tablet. But looks can be deceiving and you get what you pay for.... But Hey-oh Even if it does run like molasses to still does more than a Console controller or even a new Video Game x3

-continues to cry inside-

ya i know you what you mean i'm a little nervous for the price but... its not suppose to be so cheap and $120 tablets aren't unheard of at all.
It's just an american company that is trying to be on the lower end of the price range which is kinda unusual... not to mention their small so their not exactly heard of...
But I think a cheap tablet thats trying to be a cheap tablet is >>>>>> than a cheap chinese tablet (i know this is probably made in china as well but...) thats a knock off an trying to pretend to be someone elses tablet

Thirteenth Legion

Rooted out of the box is always nice. Doesn't sound like too bad of a deal for $60 at all. Hm.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff