Welcome to Gaia! ::

9,575 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
I really want to try this game, but I seem to be unable to play. I click the link and it goes to a page with three ads on the top, and an infographic on the bottom. The infographic is very helpful...tells you how to play and how to make things, but there's no game to play. My flash player is updated, I use Chrome, I've disabled AdBlock...

Did/Does anyone else have this problem?

Dangerous Prophet

I'm having this problem too. I reported it to them this morning. :
It's not working for me in any browser, so I'm thinking it may be my account or something..

So unfortunate.

Anxious Vampire

18,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
I am having the same exact problem, and have had it for a little over 24 hours.
Maybe it's a bug? I hope they fix it soon.
My mom plays this game, too, and she's not having this problem.

9,575 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
While I'm glad it's not just me, I hope they fix it soon.

Moonlight Warrior

Raevyn_Angel
I really want to try this game, but I seem to be unable to play. I click the link and it goes to a page with three ads on the top, and an infographic on the bottom. The infographic is very helpful...tells you how to play and how to make things, but there's no game to play. My flash player is updated, I use Chrome, I've disabled AdBlock...

I don't know if this will help or not. I was having the same problem as you were. Then I noticed that other sites that used flash were not showing up either. Adobe Flash asked if I wanted to update this morning and so I agreed. That's when everything went kaput. When I restored my computer to an earlier restore point (pre-flash update), everything was back to normal.

My advice is to check a site that uses flash. If it doesn't work or is spotty, the problem might be flash.

9,575 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
Peppermint Elf
Raevyn_Angel

I don't know if this will help or not. I was having the same problem as you were. Then I noticed that other sites that used flash were not showing up either. Adobe Flash asked if I wanted to update this morning and so I agreed. That's when everything went kaput. When I restored my computer to an earlier restore point (pre-flash update), everything was back to normal.

My advice is to check a site that uses flash. If it doesn't work or is spotty, the problem might be flash.

That was my first thought, but I can play other FB games no problem. I can play flash games on other sites too..

Should I attempt to re-install?

Devoted Friend

15,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Bidding War 100
Mine won't load either, haven't been able to play for three days now. It's sad since their giving away free 50 cash and I can't claim it when summer springs isn't working.

9,575 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
Wolfs Light
Mine won't load either, haven't been able to play for three days now. It's sad since their giving away free 50 cash and I can't claim it when summer springs isn't working.

At least you got to play?
It has been three day now and I still can not play crying Tried flash but no problems with any of my other games, clearing my cache and restarting the computer. Nothing changes.

9,575 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
Same here. sweatdrop

Dangerous Prophet

It's been four days for me and it's seriously pissing me off.

Four days ago I was playing normally, then a couple hours later, it just stopped for no reason.

My friend who also plays has it working for her, and I asked her to try my account, and it doesn't work on her computer, so it's an individual account issue.

This is really absurd.

9,575 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
Electric-Town

Four days ago I was playing normally, then a couple hours later, it just stopped for no reason.

My friend who also plays has it working for her, and I asked her to try my account, and it doesn't work on her computer, so it's an individual account issue.

This is really absurd.

This is a really interesting development. I wonder why only certain people can't play?

Dangerous Prophet

Raevyn_Angel
Electric-Town

This is really absurd.

This is a really interesting development. I wonder why only certain people can't play?

I really wish I knew.
I have a feeling that when they fixed the MC, things might've been messed up somewhere.

I've already reported it, and still nothing. :

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces