Welcome to Gaia! ::

Handsome Shounen

17,150 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
Copy pastaing the error I get

This webpage is not available
Google Chrome could not load the webpage because et.gaiainteractivegames.com took too long to respond. The website may be down, or you may be experiencing issues with your Internet connection.
Here are some suggestions:
Reload this webpage later.
Check your Internet connection. Restart any router, modem, or other network devices you may be using.
Add Google Chrome as a permitted program in your firewall's or antivirus software's settings. If it is already a permitted program, try deleting it from the list of permitted programs and adding it again.
If you use a proxy server, check your proxy settings or contact your network administrator to make sure the proxy server is working. If you don't believe you should be using a proxy server, adjust your proxy settings: Go to the wrench menu > Settings > Show advanced settings... > Change proxy settings... > LAN Settings and deselect the "Use a proxy server for your LAN" checkbox.
Error 7 (net::ERR_TIMED_OUT): The operation timed out.

It's the only game I can't load.

Wheezing Raider

10,250 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
I'm having the same problem on Chrome

Handsome Shounen

17,150 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
TZA
I'm having the same problem on Chrome

For me, it was some weird thing with my router. I reset it and then it was working just fine.

Adorable Marshmallow

19,175 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Invisibility 100
I know I can't get it to load either...it was working fine this morning. neutral

3,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
gonk
I am receiving an error message as well.

"{"retv":false,"data":{"error":500,"message":"OAuthException: Error validating access token: This may be because the user logged out or may be due to a system error."}}"

I've tried everything I can think of to correct this...

Lonely Explorer

13,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Survivor 150
Im getting this too!
{"retv":false,"data":{"error":500,"message":"OAuthException: Error validating access token: This may be because the user logged out or may be due to a system error."}}

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff