Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sensational Wife

14,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
Ahem, it seems the welcome fairy is at it again by harassing us veteran members with her nonsense. Apparently, she started on day two for me and now we up to day fifteen. I don't know how many private messages she sends out for new members, but I don't want to be receiving every single one every time I log in. I'm not the only gaian suffering from the welcome fairy's unwelcome messages either. Some people started getting harassed after new year's with day one I'm assuming. I don't know if she's going haywire again or if this is a glitch, but I hope you look into this immediately because I don't want to see another one in my inbox. We already have to deal with the constant bombardment of the announcements you send out, can we not deal with the welcome fairy on top of that? That would be great guys, thanks~

Playful Lover

10,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
gahh shes been doing this to me too, i've been a gaia member for over 6 years dang it

Sensational Wife

14,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
C'mon Gaia, when you guys gonna make a staff announcement addressing the freakin' welcoming fairy? She's still sending me pms! >:C

Unbeatable Perfectionist

33,265 Points
  • Member 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Champion 300
Yeah, I think this is the second time she's been glitched too, but I'm over 20 days in of getting her PMs. I didn't notice it originally since I was getting Daily Treat PMs, but since there haven't been adds lately, I was confused why my PMs kept building up.
Moonlight_Princess_Luna
C'mon Gaia, when you guys gonna make a staff announcement addressing the freakin' welcoming fairy? She's still sending me pms! >:C

It's entirely possible that they've decided to just let her run her course, since reining her in hasn't worked in the past but maybe once she's done fully greeting somebody she'll go on her way again instead of just coming back to finish saying what it is she has to say to those users at a later date.

Then again, I'm one of the obviously minority that doesn't mind her and her bonus gold, so..

Sensational Wife

14,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
That can be all fine and dandy, but I wanna know just how many pms she sends out. This is getting ridiculous. I think we up to like...26 now? It's like, okay, are you ever going to stop? It's getting pretty bothersome, especially since I do a lot of 1x1s through pms. I didn't even bother to collect the gold since I was getting tired of the pms. Not that it's even that much she gives it. = n = Always something with gaia.
She has 30 messages all together.

Sensational Wife

14,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100

Magical Bunny

14,350 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
same thing is still happening 2 me & ive been on here since 2012 its becoming a problem now. evil

Greasemonkey

40,725 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Waffles! 25
  • Gaian 50
Have you tried putting her on your ignore list?
I got an error when I tried, but she still went onto the list and I stopped getting PMs.

9,475 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
got two more to go then because I just got day 28 today and yes it is getting quite annoying. I could not stand it when the first one came out because I have been on for many years and had no issue with this before but I guess I really have no choice but to wait out the last two days though I may go insane because of it.

Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I'M ON DAY TWENTY F-ING SEVEN WITH THE FAIRY~!!!

Not only that I've posted 3 times in here about it and not a single admit has addressed the freak'in issue~!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff