Welcome to Gaia! ::

Luxurious Nymph

32,740 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
Hey there. I have already gotten all my gift boxes from Switchem, and so was playing through for gold when at level eight I only received 10,000 gold. I thought that was weird, but shrugged it off when I got the big haul on level nine. Only at the end of level ten, this happened: User Image

I'm using Google Chrome and I have a very solid internet connection. Sooo, what's up with this?
I think it just alternates payment level; the levels where you would get an item (or in this case giftbox), you get a good chunk of gold; the levels where you don't get anything the first time through, you get less gold.

Luxurious Nymph

32,740 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
~ Aki - Fairy ~
I think it just alternates payment level; the levels where you would get an item (or in this case giftbox), you get a good chunk of gold; the levels where you don't get anything the first time through, you get less gold.

I will play through again, but I don't believe that to be the case.

Luxurious Nymph

32,740 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
Update: Played through level seven so far, seen the gold increase each time. So now I am back to the level where I had the initial surprise 10,000. Also, the first level to give gold (level 2), gives 100,000 gold. So 10,000 now seems even more striking. I do have screencaps for all the payouts, which I will upload if the glitch repeats.

Luxurious Nymph

32,740 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Destructive Reveler

Running chrome as well and have the same issue but not on my mule. He got the higher grants but this account gets the 10k every other level.

Luxurious Nymph

32,740 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
Avalei
Running chrome as well and have the same issue but not on my mule. He got the higher grants but this account gets the 10k every other level.

I closed Switchem and started over, and that seemed to work. I hope it works for you!

Destructive Reveler

alethea_angel
Avalei

I closed Switchem and started over, and that seemed to work. I hope it works for you!
It's done it to me twice so I think you may have lucked out.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff