Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Gaian

My sales far exceed the required amount to be able to sell 20 items, yet I can sell
only 10 items at a time. Can this be fixed?

Shameless Nerd

bootiful79
My sales far exceed the required amount to be able to sell 20 items, yet I can sell
only 10 items at a time. Can this be fixed?

You have to unlock an achievement in order to sell 20 items. █ACHIEVEMENT GUIDE █
what do you have to do???????? i have been only able to sell 10 for aa long time.

Dapper Gaian

That is the issue, i should've gotten the achievement a lonnnnnnnngggg time ago.

MRLucas Lee's Princess

Cosmic Animal

You could send them a ticket. They'll be able to see your Marketplace Store history so you won't need any more proof.

If the 20 slots are unlocked purely on if the achievement is unlocked, they should look into changing that; achievements can be very glitchy at times.
The thing is, you don't have to just get one achievement, but rather a series of them. The first, so far as I can recall, is Statustician. Luckily the rest are semi-retroactive, so basically as they unlock and stuff sells in the MP you should be granted them.*

*At least that's how it went when I decided to complete the series a few months ago

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff