Welcome to Gaia! ::

Moxxic's Princess

Moon Priestess

Insta-S i l l i e
Princess Angelishia

I'm sorry, but the soul candy grants are still an issue.

Can you provide me some more detail and any screenshots please? So sorry for the inconvenience, as soon as I understand the specific problem you are having I will pass it along to a dev.

Tiny Rogue

Princess Angelishia

Can you provide me some more detail and any screenshots please? So sorry for the inconvenience, as soon as I understand the specific problem you are having I will pass it along to a dev.

I didn't catch any screenshots, sorry. But when I tried to redeem 100 soul candies just ten minutes ago, it said I had been awarded 5 Drop Potions, but I only received 1.
I redeemed another 100 soul candies just now to see if I could get some screenshots, but then I was awarded the Advocate's Weapon, which granted successfully. I have it equipped on my avi.

Seiji-ojisan has posted some screenshots however.
Seiji-ojisan
The staff notice said the soul candy grants were fixed but that's not true. I just redeemed 500 soul candies. This is what it said I received.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

According to this, I should have received 6 potions, but when I check my potions...

It only granted one. Gaia, you really need to fix this. There's no point redeeming the candies if we're not gonna get what we're supposed to.

Thank you for your help!

Moxxic's Princess

Moon Priestess

Insta-S i l l i e
Princess Angelishia

I didn't catch any screenshots, sorry. But when I tried to redeem 100 soul candies just ten minutes ago, it said I had been awarded 5 Drop Potions, but I only received 1.
I redeemed another 100 soul candies just now to see if I could get some screenshots, but then I was awarded the Advocate's Weapon, which granted successfully. I have it equipped on my avi.

Seiji-ojisan
The staff notice said the soul candy grants were fixed but that's not true. I just redeemed 500 soul candies. This is what it said I received.

According to this, I should have received 6 potions, but when I check my potions...

It only granted one. Gaia, you really need to fix this. There's no point redeeming the candies if we're not gonna get what we're supposed to.

Thank you for your help!

Thank you! A developer is fixing it now.

Unforgiving Prophet

11,650 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Princess Angelishia
Insta-S i l l i e
Princess Angelishia

Seiji-ojisan

Thank you for your help!

Thank you! A developer is fixing it now.

Thank you!!!!!

Loyal Dog

38,675 Points
  • Gaia Artist Alley Box Achievement 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Princess Angelishia

Here are some more screenshots from earlier today.
You can see what it's supposed to grant along with my potion count. According to this, I should gain 5 potions and 10 buff potions for a total of 5 potions and 16 buffs. But when I refresh the page...
It only granted 1 potion and 2 buffs, leaving me with a total of 1 potion and 8 buffs. I did receive the items though. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff