Welcome to Gaia! ::

Moxxic's Princess

Moon Priestess

I've made them aware! It's on our list of bugs now. Sorry for the inconvenience.

ed s ed's Wife

Invisible Giver

17,475 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
Im having this problem as well. I redeemed 300 of my candies yesterday, and wasn't granted a single potion (I got the 5X healing potion at least 2 of those times) and theb today, when I redeemed 100 more, I was given 200k in gold. Is that supposed to happen? Cus Id rather get some Halloween items.

JamesWN's Secret Admirer

Spoopy Bibliophile

I can't redeem any of the candies,even the ones I got from switchem.xP

Tiny Rogue

Princess Angelishia
I've made them aware! It's on our list of bugs now. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thank you so much!

Monando_Boi's Pardner

Demonic Raider

19,075 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
I'm having this problem too. ;~; Quite bothersome..Gaia, please fix this as soon as possible!
I redeemed 500 soul candies. It told me i received 2 health potions, 10 stamina potions and 200,000 gold. I got the gold but only 2 stamina potions and 2 blue drop potions instead of the red health. I logged back in a few hours later and now i only have 1 blue drop potion. WHERE THE HELL ARE MY REWARDS?!!! Gaia better replace the lost rewards! I went through hell to get those scream

Hallowed Cultist

24,025 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Same problem here. I should have about 10 health potions, among others, that haven't shown up in my inventory or any usable way.

Cuddly Knife

42,775 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Survivor 150
I have this issue too. First time I redeemed 100 candies, I was told I got 5 health potions but only got 1. This time I did 500 and got User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. yet I only received two potions
Edit: Booo, another 5 health potions made into one :c

Angelic Marshmallow

User ImageUser Image

I think I've lost out on 8 health potions due to this bug. =.=

Dapper Cat

46,600 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Waffles! 25
I should have gotten 5 Drop Potions and 5 Stamina Potions, but instead I only got one of each. =/

Loyal Dog

38,675 Points
  • Gaia Artist Alley Box Achievement 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Conventioneer 300
The staff notice said the soul candy grants were fixed but that's not true. I just redeemed 500 soul candies. This is what it said I received.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

According to this, I should have received 6 potions, but when I check my potions...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It only granted one. Gaia, you really need to fix this. There's no point redeeming the candies if we're not gonna get what we're supposed to.
I recently redeemed 200 candies and got 1 health and 1 buff potion (Had I known this was glitching, I would have screenshot this lol), so I went to my inventory right away to use the health potion,only to find that neither of the potions were actually in my inventory at all. I tabbed back over to the event page to double check, and saw that the health potion had registered as a stamina potion (which wasn't in my inventory either) and it said I have the buff potion, so where are they?? crying
It said I was supposed to get 5 and I got one 2 times it said drop potion and I got a health potion. What are we supposed to do, just sit back and say oh well screwed again. scream

Agile Rogue

I redeemed soul candy, in the pop-up it stated I was given 5 Drop Potions.
Event page only says I have one, as well as the battle window.
I have only done one heal, so I didn't accidentally use it.

Tiny Rogue

Princess Angelishia

I'm sorry, but the soul candy grants are still an issue.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff