Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Is This Happening to you?

Yes 0.85 85.0% [ 17 ]
No 0.15 15.0% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 20 ]

Umm i'm hopeing go-gaia is already working on it but yes I can't custumize my avie. And it's not letting me put on my new iteams.... whee stressed
Yeah ive just joined this site and i cant get any of my basic clothes on.
ITs happen to me 2 I think its happening to everyone X_X crying
Well my dumb lookin bone things are on and i cant get hem off! gonk
I got new items and I can't put them on. I can't preview any hair styles or items/clothes either. gonk
PyroPlayerPhoenix
Umm i'm hopeing go-gaia is already working on it but yes I can't custumize my avie. And it's not letting me put on my new iteams.... whee stressed
Same here. =/ At least it hasn't made us nude or a little red x though, even if it comes up as one in the profile. At least we're not constantly stuck like that.
PrinceToga
ITs happen to me 2 I think its happening to everyone X_X crying
Nope. =/ My bf and a lot of the people joining my avi contest can change their stuff just fine.
yeah, i can't change my clothes! crying i look so ugly!! crying i know that a lot of people are having the same problem because i saw a lot of topics with the same subject. crying my hat doesn't go with my shirt, and i can't try on my clothes at the store... that sucks. crying crying
this has been going on now for a week i say gaia fix the ******** problem already!
The issues with the Clyde server should be fixed, but if you're still having a problem Customizing, please try this workaround:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8581350

Bakkun: Keep in mind, this site is still in its Alpha testing phase, and not everything can be sorted out at the click of a button, please just be patient and use the workarounds next time the Clyder server fizzles out, or Gaia experiences another problem.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff