Welcome to Gaia! ::

>_> I'm still having the glitch
.... Stilll having glitch >_> waa
>.< still having glitch .... rawr domokun
KFB186
Glitches destroy us all. I'm sorry you had this problem, but I don't know what to do. No, Pming an admin is not the same as Pmnig a mod. (Try admins like: VO, Lanzer, or admin) I hope this glitch dissapears soon. I'm sorry again for this awful inconvience.

thanks for being supportive ^^
Glitches destroy us all. I'm sorry you had this problem, but I don't know what to do. No, Pming an admin is not the same as Pmnig a mod. (Try admins like: VO, Lanzer, or admin) I hope this glitch dissapears soon. I'm sorry again for this awful inconvience.
kohlrak
Don't go in a tizzy, now, we know you are having a problem. Oh my word... Never saw anything like this... PM an admin... And try to post with your sister's account when she has the money, if it still works, it's not the 10k and somthing else.
I pm-ed a mod. Is that the same as pm-ing an adim. I also tried posting with my friend's account when he had the 10k. It worked fine, so I guess it wasn't the gold's fault.
Don't go in a tizzy, now, we know you are having a problem. Oh my word... Never saw anything like this... PM an admin... And try to post with your sister's account when she has the money, if it still works, it's not the 10k and somthing else.
It's the next day and I'm still having this problem. I can't view/edit any of my posts.
Is this glitch only happening to me??? >_> this really sucks. And I've still got the glitch.
It's hours later and I still have this glitch. Is anyone else having it??
Ok. the glitch might not have anything to do with the amount of gold I have. I moved my 10k gold into my sister's account yet I still have this glitch. Would someone please help me.
ok this is sweetlove3. I'm trying to see if I can see the posts if I post in my sister's acount.

Edit: yes I can
I've tried refreshing the page
I've tried logging out and back in.
Nothing seems to work.

I think it may have something to do with how much gold I have because this glitch started when I reached 10k
I'm using ie. window XP

the problem is when I post I can't see my own posts.
I can't see my old posts from other days.
I can only see my posts if I go into "view my recent posts".
I can see other people's posts fine.
I can see qoutes of my posts.

Does anyone else have this problem?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out