Welcome to Gaia! ::

After starting a post and using a poll it has been my experience that polls don't seem to work after editing the first post... even if you make a new one.
This is a typical occurrance on Gaia, and on any phpB type sites in general. There's really nothing that can be done to fix the problem. To avoid this next time though, you can always make the first post (with the poll) blank, and start your thread on the second post instead.
SevenTen
This is a typical occurrance on Gaia, and on any phpB type sites in general. There's really nothing that can be done to fix the problem. To avoid this next time though, you can always make the first post (with the poll) blank, and start your thread on the second post instead.
That's too bad.. I have never used a phpB bboard before.. so i don't know how the info is stored etc..., but it'd seem like a couple well written lines of code could fix it...and looking at the change log for phpbb it seems that they have addressed some issues to do with it... does anyone know specifically why there is a problem? I'm interested...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff