Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Codger

6,150 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Looks like the latest round of "updates" broke the stores for Opera - all of the item links are defunct. They show the standard link cursor when I hover, but alas! No action when I click. I tried both this account and my female one (Okoyip), with the same results.

I'm running WinXP Pro with SP2, Opera 8.5 (Build 7700), a DSL 'Net connection, and some firewally stuff on the DSL modem (don't have specifics on that, as my dad's the admin for it). The stores work fine in Firefox (version 1.0.7) and IE (version 6.0.2900.2180.xpsp_xp2_gdr.050301-1519 - don't you just love Microsoft's version numbering?).

I'm assuming it's just a small bit of JS that Opera interprets a little differently than Firefox or IE. But then, I'm no JavaScript wiz, so that's just my guess. razz

On the upside, it looks like Towns finally works on Opera. It hasn't EVER worked reliably for me since the official release... but I just checked and it looks fine. biggrin Thanks, whoeverdidthat! heart (Though the popup link from the linkbar doesn't work - again, probably just a difference in JS interpretation.)

Aged Codger

6,150 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Bump. Still have the same problem. ninja

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers