Welcome to Gaia! ::

In a relationship with her ideal man

Ruthless Loiterer

My Inventory won't save no matter what I do.
I've tried moving things to my temporary storage, saving, then (IF it saves) moving it to where i want it to go in my main inventory. It won't save. It just goes exactly where it was before I tried moving it.
I've also done this with my storage locker. I can't take things out of my storage locker and put them in my main inventory. Same thing happens (most of the time) with my temporary storage inventory space.

Nothing is moving. Anywhere.
There are things I'd like from my storage locker I want moved to my main inventory, and things I'd like to move around with my temporary storage and main inventory. I'd like to sell things I have in my storage, and it would be easier if I could actually organize it. This is very problematic.

Also, I color-coordinate my inventory so what it looks like on the bottom bothers me.

The only real solution I can think of is to 'organize' my (main) inventory by trading all my items back and forth with a mule account... and that would take forever since I have hundreds of items and I can only trade 30 items at a time.

I switched back and forth from my Windows 8 laptop to the Windows 7 desktop, both using firefox.
Not many other details I can think of that I can put on here.

*TL;DR , PLEASE fix inventory issues!!!
windows 8.1
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.3; WOW64; Trident/7.0; Touch; LCJB; rv:11.0) like Gecko

edited the invo & saved and everything just goes back to how it originally was before saving

Demonic Kitten

13,625 Points
  • Married 100
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • ReAnimated 50
I cant rearange things in the inventory. i can move them but when i click save it just goes back to how it was. i am using windows 8 with google chrome. also, my roommate who is also on gaia was having the same problem, and she is using windows 7 with internet explorer. this started happening, or at least we noticed it, about a week ago.
Because this new inventory is different from the old one I have to put the items I want to move in to my storage box. But every time I move an item from my storage and click save every time I come out and go back in all the items I just moved would go back to my storage and the items I never touched would be disorganized. And for some reason every time I try to fix it by moving everything back again it would just do the same thing over and over again.
I have a mac (laptop)
I use safari for the internet

Feral Shapeshifter

20,825 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Candy Fiend 150
so I forgot this thread was here. I'll repeat myself, then maybe you'll take notice.

The Bug
move items in my inventory. click save. items either move back to where they were before I moved them, to the end of my inventory, or to random places within my inventory. sometimes items I didn't even move get moved! I can't even put anything in the temp storage. when I do, I go to another page in my inventory and it saves automatically, but my temp storage empties and my items are somewhere at the end of my inventory.

Operating System
Windows 8

Internet/Web Browser
Firefox 35.0.1

Demonic Rogue

11,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
So when inventory stuff came out I thought that was neat so I put all of my go fusion's hearts, stars, and diamonds and all the stuff for gofusion in there because I didn't want to use them because I wanted to save them. So like you all know, it is possible to get hearts, diamonds, stars and such from daily chance right?

So I started getting more hearts and I didn't think much of it till I wanted to exchange my hearts in for a prize and when I moved my heart and all of the other stuff back, all I had was about around 8 hearts which I all got from daily chance and I know that I have around 140 hearts in my inventory but for some reason I couldn't get the amount of hearts I have won with the hearts that I already had.

(Other than my hearts there is nothing wrong with my other gofusion charms)

The thing is that In my inventory it would tell me that I have 148 or something like that but when I checked Gofusion I was only able to see that I only had 8 hearts. I didn't think much of it because I saw the staff alerts saying that there is something wrong with inventory system so I waited but today;(I moved my hearts back to inventory) I still have my 148 heats in the inventory and have about 2 hearts from chance and when I put my 148 hearts back for some reason after saving they combined and now I only have 12 hearts and I have tried refreshing and anything I could think of but I have lost my many of my hearts.

And even worse when I check Gofusion I don't even have 12 hearts on there. I have 2! I don't know what's going on but I saved up my hearts for a while now and I would like it back.

I don't know if its just me or there are other like me too. I would just like to have my hearts back.

Web Browser : Chrome/39.0.2171.96

Divine Star

5,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
Not only is my inventory STILL not saving, my Aquarium isn't saving either....what is next, our avatars? This is getting a bit on the ridiculous side.

Fragmented Senshi

51,575 Points
  • Fragmented Reflection 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Noble Shade 100
classified_starseed

Since I'm too lazy to go through my post history to find out where the other thread I posted in went to. Hoping that this'll help some, since it gives a frame of reference of when the issue may have started.

Ever since the "serial_not_in_owner_location" fix was put out, I've seen tons of users not being able to save their inventory (myself included).
This is driving a portion of us crazy, especially because we have to rely on the OLD arranger to be able to even move some things.

[ Browser Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:35.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/35.0 ]
yum_puddi

7,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
>>start .the.hex. mode

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
D i m i : S a y s ~

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
only pretty things...sometimes

Problem: Inventory will not save. I've tried moving items around in my inventory and they will not save. I can take items out of my storage locker and put them into my inventory, and I can now place items from my inventory into my storage locker (A few days ago I couldn't do that), but when I try and color coordinate, or move any item in any part of my inventory it simply will not save. Sound familiar?

No special error messages given.

Operating system: Windows 8.

Browser: Google Chrome/ 40.0.2214.93

......don't tempt me.
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
/enddimimode

Magical Warlord

62,075 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Novice Dungeon Explorer 50
  • The Ring: Vol2 Master Collector 250
The Bug: Inventory is not properly saving.

1. Go to My Gaia > Inventory
2. Go to Temporary Storage
2. Click 'Open' to open up Storage Locker
3. Go to desired page of Storage Locker
4. Move an item or items (both have the same result) from Temporary Storage to Storage Locker
5. Click 'Save Changes'
6. Watch as 'Save Changes' greys out as if item(s) have been properly moved and saved.
7. Notice in dismay that no changes were saved. Items are exactly where they started. Plus a message is left on screen. (See message below)

Quote:
Error
We were unable to move your items: something went wrong when updating

Browser: Google Chrome version 39.0.2171.99 m
Everything in my inventory is gone including the starter items and when I buy something it disappears as-well in 10 minutes. ! I'm using Google chrome Version 40.0.2214.93 m

9,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
Im having problems with my Kanoko nightmares item i can't wear the eyes or any pose different from the main clock crying crying crying

Romantic Lover

26,040 Points
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Magical Girl 50
I went to go and organize my game items, i spent anywhere from 15-30 minutes doing so(I didn't pay attention to the time, that's why there's a range n.n;;; ) I then click the "Save Changes" button, the page reloaded like it was saving my command; and it ended up loading exactly the way it was before i organized it. I tried re-doing it a couple of times to see if it was a fluke. But it ended up being the same way every time n.n;;;

I have windows 7, and use Firefox

Snuggly Sweetheart

29,315 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
Zero Omega
Hey Gaians,

Please use this thread to report any bugs you find with the new inventory arranger! When reporting a bug, please try to include the following:

• The Bug
    Ever since I tried to split a stack of inks (on December 22, 2014), a TON of them vanished. Over 200 white inks is a lot to lose, especially with the price going up as much as it has. I felt like "Hmm, it's not too bad, I guess." because they still showed up in my marketplace inventory. The true amount was also visible at the tattoo exchange. I tried selling it today to see if I could at least move it to the regular inventory on a mule, because I had tried splitting it to place into storage and was not able to see it in trade. When I did this, the 25 in the "normal" pile osold and the larger glitched amount all disappeared.

Thusly, the inventory limbo claims something I've been working a long time for! This is very crushing and not at all acceptable. I think whatever fix was implemented for the "serial_not_in_owner_location" error may have been what made the items disappear.

This picture is a little oldish. It's from the day I tried to split the stack of inks. I had at least 240 the most recently I checked. So, my dear inventory arranger... Thanks for crushing my soul.
    http://i.imgur.com/7Verp6g.png

• Operating System
    Windows 8.1

• Internet/Web Browser
    Chrome

Divine Hellhound

I'm still stuck with the serial_not_in_owner_location glitch.

Seriously, it's been like a month that I've been waiting for this trade to finish. I sent in a ticket asking if they could just cancel the trade or finish it and they told me to wait, that they were STILL looking into this.

This response came after Zero Omega saying they 'believe' they had fixed it.
I'm getting really tired of the 1 New Request bubble for the trade. It's been a month now.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff