Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'd like to discuss two glitches which I have incounted within the past few months. First, thank you PlaceCard for your guide to posts concerning bugs!

Currently, I'm using Windows 98, Internet Explorer 5.5, and a dial up connection.

The first glitch which I encountered is missing topics. After posting a new topic in a forum, I attempted to return to that topic via the list of my most recent posts. When I clicked on the link, it read that the post did not exist. However, when I returned some days later the problem had solved itself. This occured several times with several different topics and also occured with a friend's post.

Secondly, this glitch did not happen to me. I apologize that I can not give details. The same friend who I mentioned above has been banned from Gaia several times within the past few months. I'm not sure whether she has offended someone or if she has done something wrong, but she assures me that she has not knowingly done anything to deserve being banned. She sent me an email saying that when she logged onto Gaia it read that she was banned for a few days. Shortly after she was able to return, she was banned again for a longer period of time. I have no idea what her connection is.

Thank you in advance. I appreciate any help I receive!
beaucerondoll
The first glitch which I encountered is missing topics. After posting a new topic in a forum, I attempted to return to that topic via the list of my most recent posts. When I clicked on the link, it read that the post did not exist. However, when I returned some days later the problem had solved itself. This occured several times with several different topics and also occured with a friend's post.

That happens all the time. Usually if one refreshes the page after thirty seconds or so it works. The only times it doesn't is when the servers are lagging very badly, or that time recently when something in the database just screwed up.

*Hands Beaucerondoll three cookies for reading PlaceCard's post, and for using proper spelling and capitalization* 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff