Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lady Star

I'm pretty confused, as I was able to list it, the item not being soul bound, but it's not showing up in the marketplace, nor are any other purple gofusion packs. It'll show up in my shop though. I tried selling it sometime yesterday, roughly 8pm EST I think. [It keeps giving me this error when I click the link on the item in my shop: General Error Item not found in item search table.]

I'm using Win 8 with firefox as my internet browser. My flash player is version 14, though I doubt that has anything to do w/it.

Lady Star

I sure would like to know what's up with this. If it's something gaia's not letting us sell, that's fine, but the lack of anything saying so in the announcement and it not being soulbound is confusing. Also, it's still supposedly up in the marketplace (so says my shop), but it's not able to be searched for, nor can you click the item link in my shop.

Saxy Coder

Aurora de Silva
This occasionally happens with new items -- Gaia will release them before they have been added to and made visible on the marketplace database.
All I can say is wait patiently for the staff to update that database... which can sometimes take a week or two.

Lady Star

Lady Saxophone
Aurora de Silva
This occasionally happens with new items -- Gaia will release them before they have been added to and made visible on the marketplace database.
All I can say is wait patiently for the staff to update that database... which can sometimes take a week or two.

Huh. Admittedly, I don't normally rush out after the newest items, so I was unaware of this. Thanks for the heads up!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff