Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Reindeer

So for a while I was logging in and it'd count down the days since it opened. Up until now. It says I need to log in 8 more days. It's been saying that for the last 3 days.

I don't know if this relates to me logging in at odd hours (usually between 11pm-3am est) or not but I figure I'd post it anyway, seeing as other people are having issues with it too.

I'm currently using a version of chrome on my PC running vista as of posting this. But I get the same result with firefox on my mac, and with safari on my 1st gen ipad.

Tipsy Reindeer

Hey... so it's still stuck. When I posted this it went down to 7 days the very next day (the 17th?). Now on the 19th it still says 7 days. confused

Tipsy Reindeer

Okay so last night I had it down to 5 days left. I check it today and it's gone back up to 6? Seriously, is this really bugged or is there some other requirement besides just logging in? 'cause this is kind of crap. I've been logging in every day since the Bazaar appeared. I should have access by now. neutral

This post, and initial check on the counter, were made with:

Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.5; rv:16.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/16.0

Invisible Dark Elf

31,125 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
ninja-no-ryu
Okay so last night I had it down to 5 days left. I check it today and it's gone back up to 6? Seriously, is this really bugged or is there some other requirement besides just logging in? 'cause this is kind of crap. I've been logging in every day since the Bazaar appeared. I should have access by now. neutral

^That happened to me today!! This morning, when I checked, it said I have 7 days left, but I just checked, and it's back up to 8, even though I've been logging on every single day! It also gets stuck for a few days at a time and then goes down by a single day when it's done being stuck.

Unbeatable Hunter

It went from 4 to 5. Am I doing something wrong?

Tipsy Reindeer

Still stuck. 5 days left.

PC, windows vista, google chrome.

Sparkly Shapeshifter

Same! I've been stuck on 7 for like two weeks now -.-

Tipsy Reindeer

ninja-no-ryu
Still stuck. 5 days left.

PC, windows vista, google chrome.

Still 5 days.

Same stuff. PC, Vista, Chrome.

Sagely OTP

I've been stuck on two days for probably the last three.
It was tracking just fine up until this point for me, but now it's stuck.
(I'm using the latest version of Chrome.)

Tipsy Reindeer

It actually ticked down to 4 now. Ironically just after I got the loiterer achievement. When the bazaar first opened I had 19 days left and I started logging in everyday after that.. Getting the achievement means I've been logging in for 30 consecutive days.

Obviously the achievement day counter isn't broken... Does the bazaar go off of a different counter?

Oddly it seems to only go down when using my phone sometimes. Uh.. IOS 7 with safari.

Tipsy Reindeer

So uh yesterday I checked my count via my phone. I had 2 days left. I check not 5 minutes ago and it jumped back up to 4 days. Seriously? Guys I've been logging in for 30+ days consecutively, as noted by my achievement grant. This is bullshit and shouldn't be broken for this long.

bluezjessi's Waifu

Shameless Victory

I'm having the same problem, except it's stuck on 30 days. It went down to 28 days, and I've logged in every day, and now it's back up to 30 days. x_x I've been on gaia almost all day every day for a while now. I thought that maybe there were pockets of previous absent days that counted towards the 75/90 days, and so I was just during a period where I'd have to wait for the next set of absent days for it to count down again. But why would it take off 2 of my days when I was logged on consistently?

Tipsy Reindeer

4 days since last post. "2 days left".

Gen 1 Ipad running outdated safari and ios.

Divine Demigod

I am having the same problem I've been stuck on 17 days since the store opened

Seasonal Diedrich

14,225 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Pet Trainer 150
Mine keeps saying 1. gonk Stuck that way the last 3 days. crying

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff