Welcome to Gaia! ::

Original Sex Symbol

I've been checking in Loyal's Bazaar every day now for the past two weeks, making sure that I'll be able to get in soon. Going by my calculations and the fact that it was telling he "You have to log in for the next <This many> days," I deduced that I'd be getting in today- which also happens to be my Gaiaversary.

When I checked on the second, just two days ago, my number had jumped from two days, back up to five days, so I was like, "Okay, whatever, there was a glitch with Loyal's and it just didn't count one of the days that I logged in. No big deal, it'll fix itself when it realizes that I've been logging in, and checking up on the store, every day." Nope, no such luck. I'm sitting here, staring at the Loyal's Bazaar screen, and it's telling me that I have to log in for the next three days... After I'd been dubiously logging in through the website, not even the phone app, every day for the past two weeks to make sure I'd be getting in today so I could buy lottery tickets, and so that I'd get this supposed Gaiaversary present that people are mentioning.

Now, it appears that I won't be getting both, because there was some sort of glitch in the Matrix and it's now screwed me from being able to buy lottery tickets, since I kinda just wanted to buy 'em from Loyal directly and not from the Marketplace (I'm weird like that, don't judge me~), and I think ya might have to be a part of Loyal's to use them anyways, and I'm also not getting the Gaiaversary present, which I don't care if it's just something small- I want it, and I don't wanna wait another year when it just glitched out! D:<

Plus, I mean, I've been logging in non- stop, no misses for almost a month now, and I've been making sure of that by checking Loyal's for the past few weeks. This is unfair, and I just really wanna know why it glitched for me and if there's something that somebody can do to fix it for me to get in. Thanks!

Original Sex Symbol

Bump. :c Any help? Any at all?

Liberal Lover

7,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
I have also been experiencing this glitch. I hope the issue is solved soon.

Benevolent Scarface

I'm still experiencing this glitch and even filed a ticket.

Sir Hellraiser

24,300 Points
  • The Ring: Vol2 Master Collector 250
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Divorced 100
Fapkin

tom fun

Sadly, don't ever expect to see a fix. Gaia tends to avoid features that don't bring in revenue. If it's not a cash shop expect them to turn a blind eye. I've learned the hard way. The issue you both are experiencing is not new and has existed since Loyal's Bazaar was introduced. I even made a thread expressing my feeling about the issue. Nothing came of it.

Only after filing a ticket did I gain access to Loyal's Bazaar.

Don't wait on Gaia. File a ticket today if you want access. If you don't, entry will be determined by Lady Luck who does not seem to be in a good mood. XD

Liberal Lover

7,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
Lucas the Helper
Fapkin

tom fun

Sadly, don't ever expect to see a fix. Gaia tends to avoid features that don't bring in revenue. If it's not a cash shop expect them to turn a blind eye. I've learned the hard way. The issue you both are experiencing is not new and has existed since Loyal's Bazaar was introduced. I even made a thread expressing my feeling about the issue. Nothing came of it.

Only after filing a ticket did I gain access to Loyal's Bazaar.

Don't wait on Gaia. File a ticket today if you want access. If you don't, entry will be determined by Lady Luck who does not seem to be in a good mood. XD

I filed a ticket, and now have access, thank you kindly.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff