Welcome to Gaia! ::

Generous Fairy

12,950 Points
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Generous 100
  • Megathread 100
if you are lucky enough for that you are lucky but me the viedo ones never send the grant ...

lilloulou
I never do the ones which installs things on my computer.... nor those which require an email.... nor those which require to share with your friends: so that only leaves the video ones (which there's not much of) or Matomy's tasks wink

queen margy
i don't agree to do that anymore because it caused my computer to have pop ups and options not convenient at all and ... viruses too ... up to you to use that if you want but i won't ...

lilloulou
I have the same problem since Blue Noodle has been removed... so I decided to hunt down other offers and do 2 of them so I've got more than the daily 10GC biggrin

It does take much more time, but it's still rewarding and shouldn't take too much time to actually have enough to buy a letter if it's cute smile

Cosmic Enchantress

52,150 Points
  • Skilled Snowfriend Architect 100
  • Amateur Snowfriend Architect 50
queen margy
you know what ... hurt is something you feel ... it's an internet site, not a human ... they could close it down if they want ... and i am not he only one to think like that if you saw the posts just right here ... i count on that to be able to make my new charity survive ... i don't care the way it worked bofore neither ...

Sorceress Digi
It's my timey-whimey detector. Goes "bing" when there's stuff. Also, it can boil an egg at thirty paces.

You are all aware that Gaia doesn't HAVE to give you free Gcash, right?
It technically hurts them to give out free Gcash, since it's paid for with actual money.
Either deal with what you manage to get, by checking back every day, or else find some way to make enough gold, it's not that hard.
I've been doing without Gcash for years, it's a perk for me to have it.

Whether you want it to or not actually. I've learned to stay away from hens. It's not pretty when they blow.
I didn't mean hurt as is the feeling, I meant hurt financially.
And you forget that there are people behind the site.
And yes, you're not the only one to feel this way, but you have to realize that I was talking to everyone making these complaints.
I'm sorry your charity for pixelated items is going to suffer, but you have to deal with it just like the rest of us do.

Generous Fairy

12,950 Points
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Generous 100
  • Megathread 100
i understood what you meant but hurt usn't for internet site for me ... people behind it ... well if they don't care to put it back fast that's why i don't feel guilty of not feeling bad for them ... and you know what i just had the right to report the bug and to be telling it and some people don't have real cash and you know what, publicity clients goes by potential not willing and ableness so i don't need to be told by heartless people that i have to pull up with that when i was not thinking about only me ... ME I THINK ABOUT THE ONES I WON'T BE ABLE TO HELP AS MUCH ... I DON'T NEED TO BE TOLD TO THINK ABOUT SOMEBODY THAT DOESN'T CARE ABOUT US IN ADDITION TO IT ...

Sorceress Digi
queen margy
you know what ... hurt is something you feel ... it's an internet site, not a human ... they could close it down if they want ... and i am not he only one to think like that if you saw the posts just right here ... i count on that to be able to make my new charity survive ... i don't care the way it worked bofore neither ...

Sorceress Digi
It's my timey-whimey detector. Goes "bing" when there's stuff. Also, it can boil an egg at thirty paces.

It technically hurts them to give out free Gcash, since it's paid for with actual money.
Either deal with what you manage to get, by checking back every day, or else find some way to make enough gold, it's not that hard.

Whether you want it to or not actually. I've learned to stay away from hens. It's not pretty when they blow.
I didn't mean hurt as is the feeling, I meant hurt financially.
And you forget that there are people behind the site.
And yes, you're not the only one to feel this way, but you have to realize that I was talking to everyone making these complaints.
I'm sorry your charity for pixelated items is going to suffer, but you have to deal with it just like the rest of us do.

Invisible Loiterer

15,825 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Big Tipper 100
Sorceress Digi

if they don't have to... then why do they offer those free gcash from the start? wasn't it more convinient and assuring to let the people in here just buy the gcash cards or the buy via paypal than to offer it free? and we are not harrassing them to give it this instant. we just want them to know about our point and to know too that they are working this through. if they tried to come up with a solution but failed, it's alright, knowing they did their very best at the task.

it's nice to hear you have come up with a way to get through without gcash but not everyone is as lucky as you. hence, why the disappearance of our resources greatly affects us. we had learned to love the thought of using gcash for convinience and as a sign of contribution to the site whether it be obtained with our real money or free.

Cosmic Enchantress

52,150 Points
  • Skilled Snowfriend Architect 100
  • Amateur Snowfriend Architect 50
Noryoku Kiyama
Sorceress Digi

if they don't have to... then why do they offer those free gcash from the start? wasn't it more convinient and assuring to let the people in here just buy the gcash cards or the buy via paypal than to offer it free? and we are not harrassing them to give it this instant. we just want them to know about our point and to know too that they are working this through. if they tried to come up with a solution but failed, it's alright, knowing they did their very best at the task.

it's nice to hear you have come up with a way to get through without gcash but not everyone is as lucky as you. hence, why the disappearance of our resources greatly affects us. we had learned to love the thought of using gcash for convinience and as a sign of contribution to the site whether it be obtained with our real money or free.

Sometimes, companies do things that are nice for their customers, like give them free stuff.
I really don't think this issue belongs in the Bugs forum because it's not a bug. They announced what happened via Dev alerts.

And honestly, you're spoiled by Gcash. Everyone is. The gold items depreciate in value incredibly quickly as opposed to the Cash items. It's ridiculous, annoying, and Gaia's fault. And as for luck, that's BS. If you save gold, you can get the items you want. Booty Grab is a good alternative. 99% of the items I have, I bought with gold in the Marketplace, not in the Cash Shop.
Having Gcash is an convenience, yes, but it's not the end of the world if you're not getting it free.
This is the last I'm saying on this subject because it's pissing me off to talk to people who won't listen to reason.

Beloved Lover

same here, this is the second day in a row that it has done it to me. I'm 10 away from getting the may MC and I would like to get it before my add keeper away thing runs out. I don't really have the money to be spending on cards and cash itself online lol.

Invisible Loiterer

15,825 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Big Tipper 100
Sorceress Digi
one last point though. we are not reporting about the disappearance of blue noodle but the videos popping up from the remaining three. or the lack of it.
that's all. and thank you for the reasons you gave.

Generous Fairy

12,950 Points
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Generous 100
  • Megathread 100
thank you to have helped me replied to her ... biggrin ... i don't know what was her problem ... i mean ... i think gaia has a serious problem of considering unfairness ... when it doesn't work for everybody they should not let something on but they do the same thing with every bug ...

Noryoku Kiyama
Sorceress Digi
one last point though. we are not reporting about the disappearance of blue noodle but the videos popping up from the remaining three. or the lack of it.
that's all. and thank you for the reasons you gave.

Generous Fairy

12,950 Points
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Generous 100
  • Megathread 100
and we still wait ... the most stupid part of the story is that for the USA i think it does work ... they don't mind being unfair ...

Sorairo-Sora Kazega
same here, this is the second day in a row that it has done it to me. I'm 10 away from getting the may MC and I would like to get it before my add keeper away thing runs out. I don't really have the money to be spending on cards and cash itself online lol.

Beloved Lover

I agree, we don't have very many options here being in canada, they just now only at the end of last year brought the gaia cash cards now they have the reloadable cards and I wanted one cause it looked cool but, it wouldn't work here to have it reloaded even if I did try lol and the new store the brought out the mecha neko, is us only lol. so the one that says it's not available to watch here, it sucks lol, but it probably works in the us. on a side note though, I don't mind because, I know what happens first in the us on gaia usually makes it's way here 6 months to a year after lol, if not longer depending on how big of a project it was when it originally came out.

Generous Fairy

12,950 Points
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Generous 100
  • Megathread 100
i think the problem is bigger then that ... i mean ... if an offer says you reached the max, it's not like the neko store ... simply because at least we can have them from marketplace ... what we (outside of USA) mean is that when it's not fair, then, they should take it off ...

Sorairo-Sora Kazega
I agree, we don't have very many options here being in canada, they just now only at the end of last year brought the gaia cash cards now they have the reloadable cards and I wanted one cause it looked cool but, it wouldn't work here to have it reloaded even if I did try lol and the new store the brought out the mecha neko, is us only lol. so the one that says it's not available to watch here, it sucks lol, but it probably works in the us. on a side note though, I don't mind because, I know what happens first in the us on gaia usually makes it's way here 6 months to a year after lol, if not longer depending on how big of a project it was when it originally came out.

Invisible Loiterer

15,825 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Big Tipper 100
i understand the mecha neko shop, at leest now with all those rights and stuff but the vieos? it still don't get why they are there but still not serve their purpose... unless they have a limit of accounts to give free gcash. and at least you two are near US. here i am in an asian country, feeling like a beggar with no other option but for the free stuff to return or beat my a** off to get some good gold for the items. we dont even have those cards you can buy for the gcash.

Generous Fairy

12,950 Points
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Generous 100
  • Megathread 100
you are totally right ... i understand you 150% ... gcash is not something you can get with gold in marketplace if you understand my point ... and i know too that it's true for the cards ... and ... the USA users don't get our point ... they argue with the commenting people in every topic we made about it ... razz ... they seem to think it's fair only because it doesn't affect them ... razz

Noryoku Kiyama
i understand the mecha neko shop, at leest now with all those rights and stuff but the vieos? it still don't get why they are there but still not serve their purpose... unless they have a limit of accounts to give free gcash. and at least you two are near US. here i am in an asian country, feeling like a beggar with no other option but for the free stuff to return or beat my a** off to get some good gold for the items. we dont even have those cards you can buy for the gcash.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff