Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Dabbler

2,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
*Macawla
*I think a day after the event was announced? A day or two at least. I remember logging in and seeing the event for the first time and then trying to change my avatar.
*Dark elf potion- was just normal/human skinned before hand
* Just haven't been able to change anything- it shows up when im editing but then doesn't save, it says the avatar doesn't exist, etc...
"Reason: The base model for your avatar does not exist. please reconfigure your avatar

If the problem persists, click on "Get Nekkid", save your avatar, and try again." this msg.

Friendly Werewolf

6,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Team Jacob 100
-Mika of the wolves
-Somewhere around October 18th?
-Human C Potion
-I cant save at all this show up
User Image

Rainbow Fairy

11,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
*Username - iSports Fanatic
*When this occurred - I noticed it yesterday when trying to save my avatar for the first time since the dark elf/vampire event.
*Which potion you used - Halloween 2k12 Dark Dark Elf Potion
* Description of the issue - Whenever I try to use a skin potion base A (done this twice), and equipt it to my avatar and try to save, it informs me that 'the model for your avatar does not exist', or something along those lines.

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
*Username- Thorna Rose
*When this occurred- November 11
*Which potion you used- Halloween 2k12 Dark Dark Elf Potion
*Description of the issue- The base model for my avatar does not exist, and I am unable to save my avatar.
Ladeh
*Ladeh
*October 18th or 19th
*Human A potion.
* Avatar wont save says base model does not exists, please help.

EXCUSE ME.... I HAVE BEEN WAITING AT LEAST A WEEK FOR THIS PROBLEM TO BE FIXED... STILL NOT WORKING AND HAVE NOT GOT ANYTHING IN MY INBOX OR INVENTORY IM VERY DISAPPOINTED

18,915 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Gender Swap 100
*sigh* okay fine I'll do this all official like or whatever....
*Username: tsuchidoll
*When this occurred: sometime after the Halloween 2k12 event
*Which potion you used: none
*Description of the use: My avatar seems to be frozen. Whenever I click on SAVE or RESET it does nothing. When i click on get nekkid or undo it scrolls to the top of the page and does nothing. I have to take each item off individually or it will stay frozen with items that i put on but did not save for days. I have tried to delete my avatar and create a new one but it does nothing. I noticed on my profile that i was eligible for two free gender bender potions and i used the first one and then the second one immediately after without saving in between (which i should have done >_< oops). No error messages pop up and my avatar just seems to be frozen so please help!

7,450 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Profitable 100
Ladeh
Ladeh
*Ladeh
*October 18th or 19th
*Human A potion.

EXCUSE ME.... I HAVE BEEN WAITING AT LEAST A WEEK FOR THIS PROBLEM TO BE FIXED... STILL NOT WORKING AND HAVE NOT GOT ANYTHING IN MY INBOX OR INVENTORY IM VERY DISAPPOINTED

The same is going on with me. Can I PLEASE get those potions so i can actually do stuff on here...

Barton Entrepreneur

10,800 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
Username: Jeayla

When this occurred: Not sure for certain, I've been ignoring it and hoping it would go away. I DO know that it was right around when the Halloween event was announced, because I was trying to change my avatar to match my affiliation.

Which potion you used: The vampire potion.

Description of the issue: Whenever I try to save my avatar, even when nekkid, I get the following error:

"Save failed, please try again.

Reason: The base model for your avatar does not exist. please reconfigure your avatar

If the problem persists, click on "Get Nekkid", save your avatar, and try again."

I've followed the given instructions a dozen times, to no good effect. Please help!

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Zombiez Life Exit
siskataya

Thank you so much ♥ TAKE MY HUGS
User Image
HAPPY CANDY DAY OR ELSE D;<

Well I hope it was good anyway o 3o

Awwww, you are most welcome! Thanks so much for the wonderful avatar art biggrin

-Sisky

Questionable Lunatic

*God Of Asgard
*During Halloween October 30-31
*Elf and other Skin Tones to reset it.(didnt work) crying
* I cannot remove or add items to my avi and save it. It tells me to get my Avi Nekkid and save to fix glitch but it doesnt work when I do.

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
These are resolved:

Psyco-Naut
*Username: Psyco-Naut
*When this occurred: October 18th or 19th.
*Which potion you used: Human F Potion. I used a Dark Elf Potion (Purple) prior to that but I was able to save after that one.
* Description of the issue: It won't let me save my avatar. Only once since I first had the issue it let me, or at least said it did, so I thought it was resolved.

Reason: The base model for your avatar does not exist. please reconfigure your avatar If the problem persists, click on "Get Nekkid", save your avatar, and try again.

Aikiyo
Aikiyo
october 20th
light dark elf potion
Save failed, please try again.
Reason: The base model for your avatar does not exist. please reconfigure your avatar
If the problem persists, click on "Get Nekkid", save your avatar, and try again

Old Zealand
*Old Zealand
*Around the beginning of the Halloween event, so the 18th or 19th of October, maybe?
*Dark Elf Potion (grey) then Human C Potion
*Your avatar is wearing items that you don't own.
If you continue to save your avatar, we will unequip all the items you don't own.

THEN
Reason: Unable to save avatar images. Please try again later.
If the problem persists, click on "Get Nekkid", save your avatar, and try again.

On a side note, I had gone to threads where other people were having problems and they suggested that I delete my avatar because it worked for them. I did that and now it won't show up at all. I just get a box with an X in it.

Koreyx3
*Koreyx3
*When this occurred: I don't really remember but i used one yesterday idk what time
*Which potion you used: Halloween 2k12 Dark Vampire Potion, Human D Potion
* Description of the issue: when i try to save my avi it says:
Oh noes!CloseSave failed, please try again.

If the problem persists, click on "Get Nekkid", save your avatar, and try again.

Chica Angelica
*Username: Chica Angelica
*When this occurred: If I remember correctly, 18th of October
*Which potion you used: Dark Elf Potion - then human skin potion
* Description of the issue: After I used this potion, I cannot change my avatar anymore confused It suggest to save my avatar naked, but even that does not work! I've already sent an e-mail to Customer Support and they told me to post here smile I hope you can help 3nodding

hoiist
*Username: hoiist
*When this occurred: I saw the issue a few days ago after trying to change my avatar
*Which potion you used: Pink skin potion, changed it to Light skin as of the 31/10/2012
* Description of the issue: I couldn't save my avatar- telling me I couldn't save it because the base did not exsist. I used one gender bending potion already, though I still hope I can apply for atleast another GB potion + sell back for hair and eyes

yy5555
Hi my user name yy5555. I bought a vampire potion for 100 gold at skin type place ,around Oct 5th but on my avatar working good . Then i bought dark elf potion for 100 gold tried putting it on . Did not display my main avatar being a elf . try getting naked and saving it . I couldn't save my avatar- telling me I couldn't save it because the base did not exists.Try buying and using human potion did not resolve the problem. Now i cant change my avatar. Please help me if you can smile

Kuroi Inazuma Boruto
*Username: Kuroi Inazuma Boruto
*When this occurred: the week of halloween
*Which potion you used: Angel Imp, then a skin to change it back
* Description of the issue: I couldnt change my avatars clothes or skin.

Melted Cocoa
Username: Melted Cocoa
When this occurred: Not sure, it was when the event was still on, though.
Which potion you used: It was one of the elf potions from skin tyte, not the wing shop.
Description of the issue: "The base model for your avatar does not exist. Please reconfigure your avatar"

The save failed and I basically cannot change my avatar.

live_4_insanity
*live_4_insanity

*oct 18th
*Vampire Potion
* Can't change my clothes, nor can I change back to being a human. Every time I try to gives me a message saying that I don't own the objects i'm trying to wear. I'm stuck.

from the bulkheads
* from the bulkheads
* October 19th-ish maybe
* Grey Dark Elf
* I can't change clothes, I've tried using other skin change potions, but they haven't worked.

Captain Rei Rei
Username: Captain Rei Rei
When this occurred: More than a week before Halloween. Gaia says is 22 days that I don't change my avatar (today is the 10 of November), so the 19 of October I swear.
Which potion you used: I used the potion C for first, but after I noticed it didn't worked I bought other potions. The last one I used is the B, if it is of any use.
Description of the issue: I can't change my avatar, here the image:

User Image

reowr Im a Tiger
Username:
reowr im a tiger

Time:
Between 18-20th october

Potion used:
Halloween 2k12 Elf medium potion

Issue:
I sent it to a person who then couldn't use it. I have in the logs of me trading it. The person who received the potion already submitted a report and was rewarded 3 gender bender potions. (Username: Alien mo )
(I don't care if I get refunded the potion I just want the stickers)
If that can't be done at least give him the stickers or something.

Thank you.

sheepful
*Username: sheepful
*When this occurred: a week or so before halloween
*Which potion you used: I had one already in my inventory, I can't remember which one. But I got one of the wing sticker ones that I'm waiting to be able to use.
*Description of the issue: "Save failed, please try again.
If the problem persists, click on "Get Nekkid", save your avatar, and try again."

But following what it says doesn't work.

DelicBizarre
*Username DelicBizarre
*When this occurred: On the 18th, I don't remember the exact time.
*Which potion you used I used the: Elf skin potion (gray)
* Description of the issue: I after using this potion it will not allow me to save my avatar. The error behind it is, The base model for your avatar does not exist. please reconfigure your avatar.

Sakurazawa Kyouu
Username: Sakurazawa Kyouu.
Date of Incident: It was October 18th, probably around nighttime.
Potion Bought: I bought and used two dark elf potions... I wanted to seem more like my team mates and feel more like a Dark Elf!
Description of the Issue: Every time I tried to save it wouldn't work. I would get the:

error.
I thought I read in an announcement that there was a chance that the problem would just fix itself... so I kept on trying to save and it every day I came one and I kept on getting that error. I know I got an error someone else posted in this thread which said something like "you're wearing items you do not own" once or twice (though I was not).
I think it was after the event, I figured the problem was totally fixed so I tried to buy my old skin (human-d again?) but I'm still getting that error. :c thankfully I posted a thread about it to try and get some sort of help and someone directed me here because I see in the first post it's only gonna be open until 20th!!!
I also kept ignoring it because here I thought the problem was going to just be something that was going to be easy to fix.

EDITED NOVEMBER 8th 2012: I'm adding some additional information here/edited some information so I was being clearer. Hope that is okay!! Also I fixed the formatting, I wasn't sure if that really effected when my message was gonna get answered, but I didn't want to do something wrong. It looks like many people are having this problem... and I'm sure you guys are really busy. But I hope my extrapolation has helped a bit!!! c:

Ryuumaru Seishou
Username: Ryuumaru Seishou
- Sometime around October 19th, Friday. Not sure what time.
-I used a vampire potion, and then a human potion when I tried to figure out what was going on with my avi.
-My Avi wont save, and it also gives me a message stating that my avi isn't even an item that belongs to me.

"Your avatar is wearing items that you don't own.

If you continue to save your avatar, we will unequip all the items you don't own." is one of the messages I get.

" Save failed, please try again.

If the problem persists, click on "Get Nekkid", save your avatar, and try again. " this is the other.

Astre Radieux
*Username Astre Radieux
*When this occurred I believe on Oct. 18
*Which potion you used Before this skin, i believe i had the elf skin, switched to this one and attempted to switch back to the elf. then used 3 other skins, two tan bases and the same base that is stuck on my avatar
* Description of the issue It's popped up saying "Your avatar is wearing items that you don't own.
If you continue to save your avatar, we will unequip all the items you don't own."
Now, my avatar is currently wearing nothing in my inventory window. Before this message it told me to "get nekkid" and resave my avatar.

Ladeh
*Ladeh
*October 18th or 19th
*Human A potion.

Ryu HItendra
*Username: Ryu Hitendra
*When this occurred: The past couple of days, but I changed my avi's skin during the Halloween Event never saving it as I was just playing around till I got items I wanted.
*Which potion you used:The dark elf potion from the Treehouse store that cost the 20 wings.
* Description of the issue:

I click save on my avi and this comes up
User Image

Then I hit save anyway and this comes up
User Image

I tried it both with items and just saving my avi naked.

Livas the Destroyer
*User- Livas the Destroyer
*between 4-8pm on the 18th
*purple dark elf potion the cheep 100 gold one and then in an attempt to fix it i used a c tone human potion.
*i keep getting this

Dr Hoenybun
*Username -- Dr Hoenybun
*When this occurred -- 18th I think.
*Which potion you used -- Halloween 2k12 Dark Dark Elf Potion
* Description of the issue -- Not allowed to change avatar. Get an error saying there is a problem with my base.

Chained Melody
Username: Chained Melody
Occured: November 8, 2012
Before changing using potion C i tried to change my avatar but got error message that said

Oh noes!

If the problem persists, click on "Get Nekkid", save your avatar, and try again.did that but it still didn't work.

punklollipop666
*punklollipop666
*October 18, I don't remember the time
*Dark Elf potion (purple)
*When I try to save it says that the save failed and to try again. (The same as everyone else.)

SianyLPU2
SiayLPU2
*When this occurred - think it's was 17th Oct
*Which potion you used - Vampire potion
* Description of the issue - When I try to save it says that the save failed and to try again. (The same as everyone else.) it's still got the bug issue =/

FreeHugsFunWorld
Username: FreeHugsFunWorld
Time of occurance: October 18, 2012
Potion Used: Light Elf Potion, Zombie Injection
Description: Well after I tried to equip this potion, it would not show up like it usually would as if I had it on when I played zOMG or did any other social stuff. It'd only show up when I was trying things on. I tried using the zombie injection too, but it also would only display in the changing room to dress up my avatar. When I used the Skin Potion C to try to change it back, it looked as if I had never used the elf potion on the pages my avatar was on, only in the dress up areas. Now I can't change my avatar's outfit because it says that the base for my avatar does not exist.

linmichleoalex
*linmichleoalex
*October 18th 2012, I don't know what time
*Vampire Potion, Human B Potion
* When I try to save it says "Save failed, please try again.

Bronze-Cat-Girl
> Bronze-Cat-Girl
> October 18, in the afternoon
> used a Vampire Potion but wanted to change back so used a Human F Potion
> this pop-up showed up after I used the Vampire Potion and continued to come up even after the Human F Potion:

(pretty much the same problem as everyone else)

X Moon Fighter X
*Username: XMoonFighterX
*When this occurred: October 18th
*Which potion you used: Dark Elf Potion (grey)
* Description of the issue:

Macawla
*Macawla
*I think a day after the event was announced? A day or two at least. I remember logging in and seeing the event for the first time and then trying to change my avatar.
*Dark elf potion- was just normal/human skinned before hand
* Just haven't been able to change anything- it shows up when im editing but then doesn't save, it says the avatar doesn't exist, etc...
"Reason: The base model for your avatar does not exist. please reconfigure your avatar

If the problem persists, click on "Get Nekkid", save your avatar, and try again." this msg.

Mika of the wolves
-Mika of the wolves
-Somewhere around October 18th?
-Human C Potion
-I cant save at all this show up

User Image

iSports Fanatic
*Username - iSports Fanatic
*When this occurred - I noticed it yesterday when trying to save my avatar for the first time since the dark elf/vampire event.
*Which potion you used - Halloween 2k12 Dark Dark Elf Potion
* Description of the issue - Whenever I try to use a skin potion base A (done this twice), and equipt it to my avatar and try to save, it informs me that 'the model for your avatar does not exist', or something along those lines.

Thorna Rose
*Username- Thorna Rose
*When this occurred- November 11
*Which potion you used- Halloween 2k12 Dark Dark Elf Potion
*Description of the issue- The base model for my avatar does not exist, and I am unable to save my avatar.

Jeayla
Username: Jeayla
When this occurred: Not sure for certain, I've been ignoring it and hoping it would go away. I DO know that it was right around when the Halloween event was announced, because I was trying to change my avatar to match my affiliation.
Which potion you used: The vampire potion.
Description of the issue: Whenever I try to save my avatar, even when nekkid, I get the following error:
"Save failed, please try again.
I've followed the given instructions a dozen times, to no good effect. Please help!

God of Asgard
*God Of Asgard
*During Halloween October 30-31
*Elf and other Skin Tones to reset it.(didnt work) crying
* I cannot remove or add items to my avi and save it. It tells me to get my Avi Nekkid and save to fix glitch but it doesnt work when I do.
siskataya

I notice my name is not on that list. Does this mean my issue is still being looked at or do I just not qualify for help here?

4,250 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Flatterer 200
Username: Ever-Rin
When this occurred: During Halloween event.
Which potion you used: Dark elf potion
Description of the issue: Cannot change avatar, error message keeps on coming up that base model for my avatar does not exist.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff