Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angelic Admirer

For the last week or two, I've had elements such as tab names/links, various images, and sometimes the entire header randomly vanish while browsing the site:

User Image
User Image

Those are only some of the glitches that occurred in the ten minutes it took me to come on, do my dailies, and write this post. Every time I do the daily chance, at least one of the header links is guaranteed to vanish at least twice.
The entire site is also very slow for me, especially when trying to dress up my avatar. These problems happen on both browsers that I've tried (Firefox and IE) and across multiple accounts.

Browser information:
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:32.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/32.0

EDIT:
...and forum posts are randomly disappearing with increasing frequency. All I see are the top and bottom parts of the speech bubble.

Angelic Admirer

Legal bump; this is seriously effecting my enjoyment of the site. Please help me.

Saxy Coder

▧▧▧ ♬ ▧▧▧
Artificially Angelic
In the past, people usually found this was due to some weird setting on their ad-blocking addons... or possibly any security programs you might have?
Have you tried checking the settings/filters for those? If they have logs, see if it is blocking anything on Gaia?

▧▧▧▧▧▧▧

Angelic Admirer

Lady Saxophone
▧▧▧ ♬ ▧▧▧
Artificially Angelic
In the past, people usually found this was due to some weird setting on their ad-blocking addons... or possibly any security programs you might have?
Have you tried checking the settings/filters for those? If they have logs, see if it is blocking anything on Gaia?

▧▧▧▧▧▧▧

I think that might be the problem; I reset adblock and everything seems to work now. Thanks!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff