Welcome to Gaia! ::

Meimiko's Significant Otter

Unleashed Pawn

NocturnalVeil
Mushi
Mhyeah I did, howcome it doesn't go well outside the US?
I've had no problems buying on Gaia before these bugs came around. o_O

Yeah this is new, that was never there before... feels like everything got messed up when they added those extra payment options. neutral
It might not help much, but the gaia cash videos are region based and I usually get plenty. (Jag använder ett annat account och klickar videos på internet explorer, av någon anledning så funkar de bara där.) I tend to gather abour 500-1000GC per month, it might not be much, but you could save that for something special. It also counts in on the tier spending, so if you can time when you buy, you might get extra stuff. xd

Mh well I am more of a "Time is money" kind of person, clicking and "watching" those stuff is too time consuming for me, especially when I already have the cash to afford to buy GC.
I rather not waste my time cause their stuff is bugged, if that makes sense :3

Sparkly Lover

21,025 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200
I still have this issue, I did contact them and omfg I think it's only one person replying to these cases?

Quote:
Thanks for writing. Did you contact PayPal directly and ask them about the transaction? It is possible that there is something on their end blocking things and you'd have to talk to them to find out if that is so.

This is the lastest message I got from Gaia, basically the same as you say, blaming PayPal when I can buy perfectly on other sites (and I'm from Mexico so IDK if it's a region thing - saw a person from Chile having this same trouble before).

So frustrating! I also missed one LQI I really really wanted.
There's a lot of people with this same issue and still unresolved.

DarkRybrin's Queen

Loving Dragon

61,100 Points
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Master Slayer 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Mushi
NocturnalVeil
Mushi

Yeah this is new, that was never there before... feels like everything got messed up when they added those extra payment options. neutral
It might not help much, but the gaia cash videos are region based and I usually get plenty. (Jag använder ett annat account och klickar videos på internet explorer, av någon anledning så funkar de bara där.) I tend to gather abour 500-1000GC per month, it might not be much, but you could save that for something special. It also counts in on the tier spending, so if you can time when you buy, you might get extra stuff. xd

Mh well I am more of a "Time is money" kind of person, clicking and "watching" those stuff is too time consuming for me, especially when I already have the cash to afford to buy GC.

XD I guess I'm a multitask type of person, well, hope gaia lets you actually buy GC soon the. razz

Unleashed Pawn

shinkei black
I still have this issue, I did contact them and omfg I think it's only one person replying to these cases?

Quote:
Thanks for writing. Did you contact PayPal directly and ask them about the transaction? It is possible that there is something on their end blocking things and you'd have to talk to them to find out if that is so.

This is the lastest message I got from Gaia, basically the same as you say, blaming PayPal when I can buy perfectly on other sites (and I'm from Mexico so IDK if it's a region thing - saw a person from Chile having this same trouble before).

It's amusing cause I got another ticket with them saying "We're investigating why you are having this issue" - which to me sounds like it would only be me having it.

I've missed about.... 4 LQ items by now due to this, weeeei~

Unleashed Pawn

NocturnalVeil
Mushi
NocturnalVeil
Mushi

XD I guess I'm a multitask type of person, well, hope gaia lets you actually buy GC soon the. razz

I guess so (:
I don't think it will be soon since they're still trying to blame Paypal for this issue, eventho Paypal themselfs have sent me a mail back saying it is Gaia. emotion_facepalm

Moonlight Harvester

...birds creep over tin roofs, like criminals with tap shoes...
I Hear Thunder

yum_tea
Hello. :3

I just tried to purchase cash, but got an oops message, and a few minutes later, the money was back in my account.

So...
Im actually being denied giving gaia my money...
This is fantastic.

But Theres No Rain
...stain the glass with windows, extortionate and cold stare...

Omnipresent Gatekeeper

So, this isn't a thing I'm only experiencing.
Although I wasn't using PayPal and was using my Visa Debit card.
It was giving me the PayPal info is incorrect, blah blah blah.
But I'm not even using PayPal and I can't get my GC.
Yet there's a couple items I really want right now.
This is beyond frustrating.

Sparkly Lover

21,025 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200
Mushi
shinkei black

Quote:

It's amusing cause I got another ticket with them saying "We're investigating why you are having this issue" - which to me sounds like it would only be me having it.

I've missed about.... 4 LQ items by now due to this, weeeei~

Of course you're not the only one, I became an avid lurker of the Bugs forum thanks this issue and there's a whole lot of us out there with the same problem.

As Gaia said, I contacted PayPal and they checked everything in my account about Gaia, and PayPal didn't find anything wrong on their end. Although PayPal did say that the system change was on Gaia's end so Gaia might be to be blamed (which not surprising at all).

Let us cry and wait 6 months for the LQI we missed. Becasue Gaia REALLY? :C

DarkRybrin's Queen

Loving Dragon

61,100 Points
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Master Slayer 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Mushi

I guess so (:
I don't think it will be soon since they're still trying to blame Paypal for this issue, eventho Paypal themselfs have sent me a mail back saying it is Gaia. emotion_facepalm

Even if it was paypal, credit card option should work fine. I'm 99% sure the problem is on gaia's end. stare

Space Lover

..:*°..:*User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Above gif by cvlt!

I have been having this problem as well. I actually called Paypal to see if there was anything going on on their end. The result was no, there wasn't. It is indeed something on Gaia's end. I would like this to be remedies soon. I want my SCOUTS DAMMIT.

Sprite gif by Minty YumyumUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.°..:*°..:*

President Squad

33,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
Vereor Nox

User Image

`.Ditto!

I also received a PayPal error - which is bizarre, since my payment had nothing to do with PayPal either.
It seems my purchase was refunded, at least. That had me a bit worried.

President Squad

33,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
User Image

`.I was going to be in time for that freebie.

NOT ANYMORE.

Omnipresent Gatekeeper

[Elske]-[XXIX]
Vereor Nox

User Image

`.Ditto!

I also received a PayPal error - which is bizarre, since my payment had nothing to do with PayPal either.
It seems my purchase was refunded, at least. That had me a bit worried.

It's pretty dumb to be stuck here, missing out on possible items we want, all because we can't give Gaia money.
I wanted to get Good at Being Bad.
But that ain't happening now.
It's pretty much sold out.
I've got the money available to get 1000GC, but the transaction won't go through.
Because, your paypal info is incorrect.

President Squad

33,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
Vereor Nox

User Image

`.I was just able to purchase Cash successfully, so it seems I have to withdraw my complaint.

Any luck on your end?

Omnipresent Gatekeeper

[Elske]-[XXIX]
Vereor Nox

User Image

`.I was just able to purchase Cash successfully, so it seems I have to withdraw my complaint.

Any luck on your end?
Let me give it a shot and I'll get back to you on that.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff