Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cuddly Exhibitionist

18,925 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
The Daily Treats are not working; every time I click it, I wind up at the Neko Nook announcement instead.

Ironically, I need to do the Daily Treat to help me get the small bit of GC I need to have enough for a Neko Nook 5 pack lmao.

Faun Goddess's Senpai

Adorable Treat

25,615 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
It does the same for me, but you can still access the daily treat if you go to the far right of the animation. Neko's link goes too far over the other.. But not entirely. I do hope they fix this issue.

Cuddly Exhibitionist

18,925 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
White Rider Pestilence
It does the same for me, but you can still access the daily treat if you go to the far right of the animation. Neko's link goes too far over the other.. But not entirely. I do hope they fix this issue.
Yeah I noticed that right after I posted this. You can access it if you click the very tip of the right edge of the Daily Treat lol. But really it shouldn't be doing that at all lol it's a HUGE overlap.
It's happening to me too. xd
Thanks - it worked. biggrin

White Rider Pestilence

Greedy Smoker

26,475 Points
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Skilled Decorator 100
  • Professional Decorator 250
beestiels
The Daily Treats are not working; every time I click it, I wind up at the Neko Nook announcement instead.

Ironically, I need to do the Daily Treat to help me get the small bit of GC I need to have enough for a Neko Nook 5 pack lmao.

I have the same problem, but U have 2 click on the antana... I just figured out that's what somebody above was talking about... Have U done a bug report on it?
I depend on Daily Treat 4 my GC also....

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff