Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Exhibitionist

17,750 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
For some reason, the "My Subscribed Threads" channel is bugged or something because everytime it appears on my screen, that window locks up and I have to shut it. And I found out when I was adding channels on the front page so now I have to go to the forum or something to log in otherwise my window will freeze as soon as I log on. I hope they fix this soon so I can log on the regular way again and so I can see my main page and edit it.

I use Windows XP with IE6 and Firefox

Now, taken, my subscribed list is very large so this may be part of the problem, but if it is then I'm sure alot of other people are having or will be having the same problem as I am.

4,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
Mine is the same my subscribed list is very long and every time it appears it makes the browser go stuck... unforunately it is now stuck there and I am unable to view http://www.gaiaonline.com without doing that and then i have to restart browser from the ctrl-alt-del
I am on windows XP with mozilla firefox.

edit:
it has somehow managed to undo itself, either that or someone helped me, but it still doesnt solve that when the subscribed list appears it crashes the browser
double edit: its back again! o.O i dunno how but i cant go to the main page without the browser crashing again *gonk*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff