Welcome to Gaia! ::

That's what I'm calling it. I'm putting this here since no other person could help me. I guess it really must be a glitch. I mean there is no other logical reason. One of my accounts was closed a year ago. I asked for it to be open this year, filed a ticket, they said it was unlocked, changed my pass and then tried to log in. It said I was banned. I asked a mod if they could tell me what it was for. They said I don't have any bans and to refile a ticket to have it unlocked again. Well you can kind of see where this is going.. Filed a ticket, they unlocked it, changed pass, your still banned. I honestly don't know what to do anymore. If I pm a mod they will probably just say the same thing and the cycle continues again. I wish there was a way someone or I could find out if it really was a bug or something.

I'm using Chrome 39.0.2171.65 , windows 7.

Shameless Nerd

Rainbowbroom
That's what I'm calling it. I'm putting this here since no other person could help me. I guess it really must be a glitch. I mean there is no other logical reason. One of my accounts was closed a year ago. I asked for it to be open this year, filed a ticket, they said it was unlocked, changed my pass and then tried to log in. It said I was banned. I asked a mod if they could tell me what it was for. They said I don't have any bans and to refile a ticket to have it unlocked again. Well you can kind of see where this is going.. Filed a ticket, they unlocked it, changed pass, your still banned. I honestly don't know what to do anymore. If I pm a mod they will probably just say the same thing and the cycle continues again. I wish there was a way someone or I could find out if it really was a bug or something.

I'm using Chrome 39.0.2171.65 , windows 7.

Unfortunately, this forum is largely user-run, with higher-ups rarely posting. I would strongly suggest messaging either another mod or admin in regards to this issue.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff