Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Prophet

7,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Party Animal 100
ok, so last few day i notice that on this account my avatar background is white for some reason.
i dont have any problems like that on my other accounts (ODINs choise, Dirty ol`b*****d)
You mean in your Customize Avatar page that instead of the dressing room stalls behind you it's just blank? If so, there's a little box under your avatar there that you can check if you want it to show the background.

Aged Prophet

7,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Party Animal 100
~ Aki - Fairy ~
You mean in your Customize Avatar page that instead of the dressing room stalls behind you it's just blank? If so, there's a little box under your avatar there that you can check if you want it to show the background.

sorry for lacking in info last post stressed
i ment on main page, on main window, in stead of being transparent and showing gaiaonline background, its white just around avi like i have some white (blank) background item equiped.
i guess i have to reequip him and reset all items on it to know for sure.
ill post when i do so, but not in next few days (away from comp for personal reasons)
also, my avi is suppose to link me to avatar item change, but it not working so i have to use my gaia/avatar link in pop up (if thats what its called)
edit: tried with different item set and it appears that one of the items affect it, i will solve which one is it when i get some more time.
cheerios! heart

Aged Prophet

7,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Party Animal 100
found the item that was glitching, its that summer event lantern in glowing form.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff