Welcome to Gaia! ::

Unstoppable Lover

ok here's my issue,

is it just me or is it a glitch with the item Astra: Jack o' Lantern Patch and Astra: Waving Black and White Cat Tail. Nether will show up on the avatar even thou it says its equip unless one is not in its animated state. was hoping for a defined reason or can it be fixed maybe. ikr?
please and thank you.
As a general rule, you can only have two items equipped in an animated state at any one time or they start bumping one another.
Flash spaces, dress up page, Marketplace - they're all coded slightly different than the header and forums which is why it may work in some places and not others.

There are a few combinations that allow the use of three astras but they should be seen as the exception to the rule.

Unstoppable Lover

~ Aki - Fairy ~
As a general rule, you can only have two items equipped in an animated state at any one time or they start bumping one another.
Flash spaces, dress up page, Marketplace - they're all coded slightly different than the header and forums which is why it may work in some places and not others.

There are a few combinations that allow the use of three astras but they should be seen as the exception to the rule.

oh ok i get it now, never understood these animated item. meh. that sucks. anyway thxs

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff