Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you leave your ads on or turn the off after buying an item 249 or hight in GC?

ON...I am happy to support Gaia more 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
OFF I've spent the cash to stop them for a reason. 0.83333333333333 83.3% [ 5 ]
GOLD!!!! 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 6 ]

Mythical Guildswoman

19,550 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Ok so I every month I buy the gaia cash item worth 250 GC so that the ads stop on my account as I find them annoying and problematic...((anywhere from having virus attack my computer from them to them lagging my computer...or just playing loudly.))
But the last few days ads have been poping up and I still have 17 days left before I need to buy anther item.
I'm more then happy to support that is why I use the free offers to get my gaia cash...but come on I have turned the ads off and its my right to chose to keep them off.

Devoted Kitten

15,425 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • ...to every story! 25
Yeah...come on Gaia...if your really that desprate for money...then just up how much we have to end the ads...do not cheat us!!! stressed

Mythical Guildswoman

19,550 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
please everyone with this sisue post here for that gaia admins can see the problem

Devoted Kitten

15,425 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • ...to every story! 25
dose anyone know a safe free Ad blocker i can download...I'd like to know so that i can have it in reserve if gaia doesn't fix this problem soon

Unforgiving Sweetheart

Lost Princess122386
dose anyone know a safe free Ad blocker i can download...I'd like to know so that i can have it in reserve if gaia doesn't fix this problem soon

if your using firefox adblock plus is a nice one to use, if you dont want something to show up you can usually right click and it will have an option to block the ad if more detail is needed pm me and ill try to help

hope that helps in some way

Mythical Guildswoman

19,550 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
It seems that if you click on the little option take on the ads...they look like a light blue horn usually at the top right of the add and chose to opt out of the ads they go away...not sure if this is a fully working solution...but its worth a try.

Mythical Guildswoman

19,550 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
LotusLover1209
It seems that if you click on the little option take on the ads...they look like a light blue horn usually at the top right of the add and chose to opt out of the ads they go away...not sure if this is a fully working solution...but its worth a try.

you might need to do it a few time...and you have to check out the ad providers in the list who say go to there site...you have to opt out on there site but so far its working.

Inquisitive Kitten

26,050 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
LotusLover1209
LotusLover1209

you might need to do it a few time...and you have to check out the ad providers in the list who say go to there site...you have to opt out on there site but so far its working.

I've tried that too, but at least half the opt out list are companies that you aren't allowed to opt out of.
I've also purchased more than the required amount of Gaia Cash needed to turn the ads off, so I'm starting to get a little peeved at being forced to see these ads.

Mythical Guildswoman

19,550 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Lazuli Kitten
LotusLover1209
LotusLover1209

I've tried that too, but at least half the opt out list are companies that you aren't allowed to opt out of.
I've also purchased more than the required amount of Gaia Cash needed to turn the ads off, so I'm starting to get a little peeved at being forced to see these ads.

yeah what you have to do is click on the got to web site links that are in the list on the first opt-out page and you should be able to opt-out of all the ads that way...I think I was able to opt-out of almost all but like 3

Mythical Guildswoman

19,550 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Zero Omega

This is one of three topics about this problem

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash