Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eloquent Conversationalist

>Hello.
The following post will specify which ads aren't granting me cash (maybe other users as well).

My computer specs, for formalities. (Will update should my specs change in the course of this compilation).

Bug Report Format (info in your post)

The following is needed in your bug report. Providing this information will make it faster/easier for Gaia Staff to isolate the issue. Please copy/paste the info into your report, that's in between the stars and add your answers after each line.

The Bug
Try to explain in your problem detail.

-I've come to the discovery that some of the Daily Treat grants fail to generate the "Get Your Reward" button, which is disheartening seeing as how I spend anywhere between 20 seconds to a minute supporting the ad that plays to earn some Gaia Cash.
-This happens from any one of the main page Daily Treat links (Home, My Gaia, Shop, Forums, World, Games).
-It happens (rather, fails to happen) after watching the advertisements in the "Daily Treat Video" window.
-I was watching the advertisement when it happened.
-I'll detail one instance in particular with an image (not keen on screenshotting every failure, to be honest)
And for this image in particular, this has been the status of the screen for nearly twenty minutes as I prepare this post.

User Image

Operating System
Specify for the computer used when you experienced the issue.

Windows 7

Internet/Web Browser
The program/application in what you use to view gaiaonline.com.

-Google Chrome/36.0.1985.125

Flash version
The version of Adobe Flash Player you are using; if you are not sure, click this link and find it as "Your Player Version."

>My list of ads that fail to grant cash:

-4th and Loud || Prompts facebook, twitter, and youtube links. "Get Your Reward" failure. (as of July 22, 2014-July 28, 2014)
-Great Content || Informs me I've earned "3 reward." "Get Your Reward" failure (as of July 26, 2014).

Eternal Lunatic

19,575 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Hellraiser 500
lil4fingers
>My list of ads that fail to grant cash:

-4th and Loud || Prompts facebook, twitter, and youtube links. "Get Your Reward" failure. (as of July 22, 2014)

Bumping because that ad isn't giving me anything either.

>Updated list.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas