Welcome to Gaia! ::

Saxy Coder

Bunai
Seems like we might have oxydizer to work on bugs now... he's been posting in a few threads, but I wouldn't go bother him yet until he acually makes a post in one of the "achievement counter reset" threads.

Hygienic Hunter

11,400 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
Just popping in to say that I've been having the same problem for the past year, too (since before last May).
Yesterday, I had about 20 days until the achievement was complete, but when I logged in before the next Gaia day, the counter reset to 1/90!
This is really frustrating and I hope this gets fixed soon.

Dapper Elder

12,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Beta Gaian 0
oxydizer
Bunai
Seems like we might have oxydizer to work on bugs now... he's been posting in a few threads, but I wouldn't go bother him yet until he acually makes a post in one of the "achievement counter reset" threads.
Ehh I'll give it a try.

King Wolf

11,000 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Cool Cat 500
felinoel
oxydizer
Bunai
Ehh I'll give it a try.

Hi guys, we are aware of this problem. It is really hard to debug since the code itself is fine. The problem may be something else.
If you guys could do the same thing as in this post, that could help us to see the problem. and in case if you don't get Achievements automatically we can grant to you manually based on such posts.

Dapper Elder

12,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Beta Gaian 0
oxydizer
felinoel
oxydizer
Bunai
Ehh I'll give it a try.

Hi guys, we are aware of this problem. It is really hard to debug since the code itself is fine. The problem may be something else.
If you guys could do the same thing as in this post, that could help us to see the problem. and in case if you don't get Achievements automatically we can grant to you manually based on such posts.
...what if I can't... >.>

Codebreaking Expert

32,125 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
oxydizer
felinoel
oxydizer
Bunai
Ehh I'll give it a try.

i've been having this same exact problem, for years now. i've also started a thread after someone mentioned the link you listed above.

here is my link, and postings ever since the last reset. right now my counter is at 46/90 days and it's stressing me out...again. stressed

my daily posting thread

i re-opened the original thread because my counter keeps resetting.
FYI: the first couple of posts i made around july 19, 2013 & aug 09, 2013 were just to inform. but after the constant resetting for the next 6 months, i decided to reopen the thread on jan 15, 2014 to keep a daily record of my log in. sad

@ felinoel, gawwd i feel your pain.

Dapper Elder

12,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Beta Gaian 0
Dapper_Dandy
Day 87 again!

Dapper Elder

12,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Beta Gaian 0
felinoel
Dapper_Dandy
Day 87 again!
Day 88!

Codebreaking Expert

32,125 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
felinoel
felinoel
Dapper_Dandy
Day 87 again!
Day 88!
good luck. my achievement was manually granted by oxydizer (i summoned him on my 90th day). stressed i still log in tho, to keep my loyalty status with the shop. 3nodding

Dapper Elder

12,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Beta Gaian 0
Dapper_Dandy
felinoel
felinoel
Dapper_Dandy
Day 87 again!
Day 88!
good luck. my achievement was manually granted by oxydizer (i summoned him on my 90th day). stressed i still log in tho, to keep my loyalty status with the shop. 3nodding
Logging in every day for 270 days straight... I am glad to be done with the internet, I may just not log into anything online for a whole week after this... x.x;

Fashionable Businesswoman

9,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
SP1D3R VAT0
unfortunately achievements have been having alot of glitches lately, gaia staff is aware of the glitches but they fail to do much about them
try keeping your cookies and cache and temp files cleared when you log out, i am not sure if it would do any good but you could also try to pm a dev about the issue
beyond that there really is not much that you can do about glitched achievements like this one

my temp files, cache and cookies as well as history is deleted every time i disconnect from the internet. my counter is stuck at 22 days for Loyals. is it really tied to forum posts?

Dapper Elder

12,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Beta Gaian 0
felinoel
felinoel
Dapper_Dandy
Day 87 again!
Day 88!
Day 89!

morikoarina2
SP1D3R VAT0
unfortunately achievements have been having alot of glitches lately, gaia staff is aware of the glitches but they fail to do much about them
try keeping your cookies and cache and temp files cleared when you log out, i am not sure if it would do any good but you could also try to pm a dev about the issue
beyond that there really is not much that you can do about glitched achievements like this one

my temp files, cache and cookies as well as history is deleted every time i disconnect from the internet. my counter is stuck at 22 days for Loyals. is it really tied to forum posts?
THAT sounds like no.
Plus I don't post too often anymore.

Dapper Elder

12,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Beta Gaian 0
270 days later and it is finally given to me!

The trick is to log in three times a day! 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces