Welcome to Gaia! ::

Missy-Kun's Girlfriend

Devoted Cleric

So many cute deer.

; w;

-will definitely try for the FS later tonight-
Good morning everyone!

Chii Hakubi
oooohhhh! Umbro! Making this sculpture has resulted in me thinking of making a toymaker character. Would Sunderland know about a winter solstice? Cuz I had the idea of a character making toys and getting chosen, then he gets the idea to give the toys away in a guardian drawn carriage every solstice! (total santa reference)

Yes, that would be awesome!

Megaptera Novaeangliae
edit~
Also, I have a question.
Are we allowed to edit our quests before we get the guardian we're questing?
I mean, I'm really confused now because I'm not quite sure whether a doe or a buck would be better for Col and I'd really just go with any gender (though, I'd rather keep the few personality traits I have in mind for the guardian)?

Yes, definitely feel free to edit your quest guardian whenever you want. If you're in a situation where you're eligible for a gift custom later on, though, I recommend making a note in your quest if you're undecided/thinking about changing it soon -- that would help me out immensely.
@ Umbro- Okay, thanks! haha
It'll most likely still be a doe, though... I'm not sure.
Maybe a female would be better for him, so she can teach him females are just as strong as males (because except everything else, he's also sexist... wow, sometimes I wonder how on earth would he get chosen LOL).

Also, mini Col says hi!

...I should seriously stop drawing him so much and spamming you guys with pictures of him but... I cannot help falling in love with him! lol

Colorful Contributor

My goodness, it just occurred to me that I'm going to have to invent a number of ecclesiastical characters for my choir boy >:Ta Botheration.

Unicorn

I'm looking forward to the next two flats!

Prophet

OMG YOU GUYS! CONGRATS ON THE WINS!

Gilded Dragon

*yawns* Morning...

Obsessive Shapeshifter

Chii Hakubi
Making this sculpture has resulted in me thinking of making a toymaker character. Would Sunderland know about a winter solstice? Cuz I had the idea of a character making toys and getting chosen, then he gets the idea to give the toys away in a guardian drawn carriage every solstice! (total santa reference)

DO IT OMFG YES i love it yes toymakers yes

omfg Mega I am in love with that little Col chibi, homg. <3 how much do i need to bribe you for one of Lytka

Rejam

I want to read so many choosings! I have a rough draft of Petra's on my work computer biggrin

Rejammmmmmmm I want to read that so bad skjdfhksjdhfskjhfdskjdhf

Romantic Man-Lover

Thanks! <3
I'm really glad you like it, Vagues!
And, I'm horrible with bribes and the time I take, um, that's why I haven't been taking any orders, lately. D:

Obsessive Shapeshifter

Well if you ever open up again, definitely tell me, Mega

In the meantime, looook at this awesome freebie of Lytka I just got:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Distinct Regular

*rolls in* Late congrats to all the winners! Nice entries guys! 8D

And beautiful arts you've got there vagues. <3

*stares holes in the flatsale totems* I can't decide whether I like the Doe 1 of the speed flat totems or buck 1 raffle totem more. *conflicted*

Obsessive Shapeshifter

Well you can always try for the speed and then go for the raffle if you don't get her! x3
That's gorgeous, Vague! c:

I'm still hoping someone would turn up and offer to proxy for me in the FS, though I highly doubt that will happen. haha

Distinct Regular

@Vagues: True true....I'm in love with her colors but I'm also highly in love with the bucks colors and stripes. >.< Such a hard decision

...okay I'll hold off. I really, really love the striped guardians and there's no need to rush into getting a guardian. I'll work on developing Trinian in the mean time. Kinda feels like I'm trying to marry off my son or something.

Anywho I'll proxy for you Mega. Which one were you thinking of? And names?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff