Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bear

omg

See then, with real science behind it that sounds awesome. I roll my eyes at the really ridiculous "let's have cool tech to be really strong and badass" stuff, but with repercussions like that? Hell yeeaah bring on the goo and insanity. Sounds like a Friday night to me.

Not sure I'd go for being an eternal robutt, though. c_c

Shy Muse

10,265 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
I would. But then I have weight issues, bad eyesight, and a knee that likes to twist out of joint when the dogs trip me. Of course, you could always go for a genetically tweaked "morph" that's just a better version of your own body. Or however you want it to look. Those will take a digitized consciousness too.

Bear

AH WHAT KNEE POPPIN OUT?
    Dude that doesn't sound uuuh fun. gonk I've got bad eyesight that's seemingly getting worse, but nothin so terrible (that I know of) otherwise.

A morph might be cool then, maybe. TBH I'd still wear glasses even if I had perfect eyesight because that's what I'm used to. And, come to think of it, no more sleep/leg problems...! I just don't wanna live for an eternity.

Shy Muse

10,265 Points
    • The Wolf Within 100
    • Angelic Alliance 100
    • Wintersday Bard 50
    I wouldn't mind as long as there was always something to do or learn. And I'm pretty sure there always will be, but that's just me. xd

Bear

I dunno, man. Call me a coward, which I have always freely admitted, but I'd rather live a life of possible bliss and/or suffering with a guaranteed end as opposed to life of possible bliss and/or suffering with no end. Because if it's all suffering? Like, like:

I mean, what happens if there's some horrible end of the world scenario and you're stuck wandering the ravaged wastelands of what was once your home? And seeing the people you love succumb to horrible radiation poisoning or whatever the ******** it is that brings about the apocalypse-- man this is the kinda s**t I used to think about as a kid; you're bringing things back, Maru.

Speaking of a life of suffering, some jerk left their drink here for me to spill on my goddamn boots and now I smell like the fruit I am. MAD.

Human Human

Gotta finish a policy piece, submit it for edits, then I'm going to stream again!

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
    • Generous 100
    • Hero 100
    • Supreme Supporter 500
    3DS Friend Code: 3695-0873-3687

*wiggles all around the place*

Pet Journals: Soquili | Wardwood | Balam | Matope | PawsNClaws | Animal Crossing: Barton Town | Phony Quests

Soldier of Song's Pardner

Floppy Member

Human Human

Augh, sorry if any of you are waiting for the stream.
    I'm a bit of a mental mess right now, so I think I'm going to call it a night, but I will be streaming on and off all day tomorrow (until dinner time whoo free food!) while listening to some class audio assignments!

Good night, all my lovely Wardwoodians!

Bear

Oh, Morphy. q_q You take care, man. I hope things look up for you but we'll be here as always!

Human Human

Shy Muse

10,265 Points
    • The Wolf Within 100
    • Angelic Alliance 100
    • Wintersday Bard 50
    Crap, missed the stream looks like.

Peaceful Bibliophile

19,475 Points
    • Angelic Alliance 100
    • Mark Twain 100
    I'm sorry Maru!

Shy Muse

10,265 Points
    • The Wolf Within 100
    • Angelic Alliance 100
    • Wintersday Bard 50
    It's okay! Thanksgiving family stuff, you know how it is. ^_^

Human Human

You haven't missed it entirely!
    I am streaming again, same link, so just scroll up!

Quick Reply

Submit
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff