Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dedicated Bunny

Nuuoooo...! *watches the pounce come in slow motion and screeches, flailing to the ground*

Revel1984's Bae

Obsessive Streaker

Oh goodness raptors. *o*

Dedicated Bunny

That's right, Chaos. Come to the raptors. |3

Revel1984's Bae

Obsessive Streaker

You don't have to tell me twice.

Well, unless I do my "get distracted in the middle of a conversation" thing.

Dedicated Bunny

Chaos. *snaps fingers* Chaos.
Pay attention, I said. >8|

Revel1984's Bae

Obsessive Streaker

Yes, teacher. rofl

Dedicated Bunny

Good. Otherwise you can't have any raptors.

Revel1984's Bae

Obsessive Streaker

D8 That would be tragic!

Seriously I own pets from almost every other species imaginable adkjdfjfkja but no raptors.

Dedicated Bunny

Indeed. Indeed it would. *solemn nod*

Haha, I know what you mean. Raptos/dinosaurs in general are hard to come by in the B/C. But raptors are so sexy, I'm so glad to have this place back~

Revel1984's Bae

Obsessive Streaker

;.; Make the tragic go away.

I have a couple of dinosaur type pets but not a single raptor. Not. A single. One.

They were my favourite dinosaurs for a while when I was little. xD When all the girls at daycare were playing dress up with dolls, I had epic battles with various dinosaur and reptile figures, haha. Good times, little kid self, good times.

Dedicated Bunny

*clings to Chaos and shoos away the bad thoughts* It's okay, it'll all be okay. >8|

I only have Iakov! I wish I could have gotten more dinosaurs, but it seems like I always miss the shops, haha. Probably because I don't explore the B/C much.

Dude, I was the same way, though. Never really big on dolls, loved dinosaurs (and animals in general). Also loved building stuff, though. I was always in the legos or something.

Revel1984's Bae

Obsessive Streaker

*Clings back and cries* T__T

Heh, on the other hand you could explore the B/C tooo much and end up not spending enough time at any one shop to actually get to know the place.

Oh man, I had this plastic hollow crocodile that went EVERYWHERE with me. And I would feed it stuff, haha. I was a big fan of other animals, too. I only owned 2-3 dolls my whole childhood and they ended up being passed down to my sister in pristine condition. xD

I think I played with legos a bit but I preferred to read my animal books with... my animals.

Dedicated Bunny

*acts all big and heroic*

Yeah, that's true. I'm glad I have a few shops to be active in where I know the people and whatnot. And actually sticking around tends to mean some RP, too.

I had a giant stuffed dragon that was probably the only reptile I played with that was actually mine. He slept with me, too. Then he got a hole in his butt and had to go for surgery. xD
There was one baby doll I really loved and I had a case of barbies, but I pretty much never played with the barbies beyond messing up their hair.

Mm, I love legos. Building stuff is fun. Haha, I wanna read animal books with your animals. Duuuude, do they have Zoobooks in Canada?

Revel1984's Bae

Obsessive Streaker

Yes, exactly. xD I tend to be too much of a wanderer for that.

Hah! Whenever my toys got a rip my grandma or grandpa would do "surgery" on them too. They'd even pretend to give them painkillers and antibiotics...

The only dolls I owned were given to me by vague relatives who didn't know better. =x

I don't think so... Doesn't seem familiar to me.

Hmm, I think I'm going to get off and see what my sister is up to. Buhbye.

Dedicated Bunny

Aw, that's adorable. ;n; I would wrap gauze around my stuffed animals after they came back from surgery. Sometimes before if they were leaking too badly, haha.

Fffft, Zoobooks are awesome animal magazine things that are so old, but they still advertise them.

Okay, see you later~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces