Welcome to Gaia! ::

Seasonal Sentai

I also need to pick a Seuss Day winner some day _(」∠ 、ン、)_

Bear

oh my god I have my childhood toys too
    and old homework yes...

YOU CAN DO IT PHINNY PHUN but I feel you; I'd have trouble judging things too.

Minsuil's Prince

Devoted Hoarder

blatantly stealing someone's formatting ;D
What is one item that you really should throw away, but probably never will? old e-mails.......................

also ugly drawings hahaha ' m '

If you were a vegetable, what vegetable would you be? (And why if you have a reason.)
SNOW PEAS because I am what I eat and snow peas are delicious and versatile, and snow pea shoots are even more so biggrin DD Actually now I have a craving gdi > sad

Alternatively sichuan peppers //belches

If you could be in the movie of your choice, what movie would you choose and what character would you play?
Ah, I'm not sure I'd want to be in a movie either...um, also I don't watch movies. Uhhh maybe if there was a movie adaptation of A Chorus Line I'd be in it? biggrin ;;;; As Connie (because I have her body type lololol) or Sheila (because I like aging characters) maybe - I also really like Hello Twelve, Hello Thirteen, Hello Love, so...

You were just given a yacht. What would you name it?
Daydream.

What is your favorite weird food combination? Hot sauce on strawberry ice cream. Preferably a liquidy one that's high in vinegar. Alternatively, salted carbonated water.

Oh man I forgot to enter the Seuss day contest...stares into space

it's okay; i'm awful at rhymes ahah QvQ

I'm slowly working my way through Piroska's journal ahah ' v '.......my musical repertoire is not wide enough for this.

Bear

Some would say JMonae is all you need........ (i'm that some)

I am shamelessly making all of my characters' themes Man Man songs in Wardwood. emotion_kirakira

kitten's Wife

Timid Pup

*whispers sweet nothings from far far far away*

Invisible Regular

*giggles* pope i had included coding in my post.

*glomps lime* I MISS YOUU.

Gaia knows it, captcha: warp speed

Minsuil's Prince

Devoted Hoarder

Yeah, I noticed that while I was previewing...

omg i feel bad putting just jmonae though emo i tried to branch out a bit...stares into distance

shortcutt's Wife

Feral Lover

Gonna fill this out while I have the time on my phone.

What is one item that you really should throw away, but probably never will?
I have a lot of random junk that I own that doesn't have much purpose other then sentiment or looking pretty... I'd say that I'd never throw away my vinyl figure collection. My girlfriend and I love going to stores and buying blind boxes for random series. I can't even say how many labbits we have! But a bunch bunch bunch, and I would hate to get rid of them. All the Tokidoki, aaaah!

If you were a vegetable, what vegetable would you be? (And why if you have a reason.)
Hm, that's hard to pick... I might be something pretty basic, though? Maybe an onion, because they taste good with everythingggg.

If you could be in the movie of your choice, what movie would you choose and what character would you play?
I can't even begin to voice the immense love I have for Secret Agent /Spy/Drama/Action films, and especially if they're set in the 60s or 70s. Put me in any James Bond movie, PLEASE. *gasps dramatically* Whether I'm the handsome lead male character killing people with style or the sexy blonde babe in distress with daddy issues, I wanna be them! I want to be them so bad!

Probably something really stupid, like The Mofo.

What is your favorite weird food combination?
I don't think I have any weird food combinations now, but when I was a kid I loved mac and cheese and apple sauce mixed together. Yeah, that's the honest truth.
thyPOPE
Yeah, I noticed that while I was previewing...

omg i feel bad putting just jmonae though emo i tried to branch out a bit...stares into distance

lies on o(--<

Minsuil's Prince

Devoted Hoarder

Syusaki

lies on o(--<
hello Boston Bro

inspects your sig.....how cute QvQ

also please tell me this means you're interested in this shop biggrin DD
thyPOPE

Eeeey thanks! It's an old gram I got a while back <3

YES yes I am sweats nervously

Trash Husband

My collection of cute business cards from artists. I LIKE CUTE ART BUSINESS CARDS/weeps

Mushroom. Because I am great with everything and yet I grow in trash :'D

Totoro. I'd want to be the cute blue one Ou O

'My OTP'. That way no one can say my ship is sunk b/c it will not and if it does well that's what insurance is for.

ranch and bbq sauce what

Human Human

/crochets aggressively
thy, would you prefer a scarf/cowl/hat or... a plate/cup????
(also how could you?!? snow peas * n* gross!)
edit: I'm dying a little because of your meaty lorem ipsum

Nothing really right now, but I'm in a dorm.... But uh- back home... Boxes and boxes of old homework assignments... I've already tossed a bunch of them over the summer, but I'm emotionally attached to what I have left.

Augh. This is difficult. It would be easier to answer for fruits. But I guess dou miao because I would delicious, clean, simple, and 'sweet.' Also expensive-- which means I'm classy right?

My favorite movies are pretty tragic... It would be pretty awesome to play Sonmi-451 from Cloud Atlas.
"Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others, past and present, and by each crime and every kindness, we birth our future."
Yes, I think I would like this.
(If I were capable of acrobatics, I would also be interested in playing San from Princess Mononoke.)

Icarus (even though that makes no sense whatsoever)

Uh- This isn't weird at all coming from from someone whose family is from Hong Kong, but it probably sounds weird: peanut butter hoisin sauce noodles.

Invisible Regular

Vamps omg. "You were just given a yacht. What would you name it?
'My OTP'. That way no one can say my ship is sunk b/c it will not and if it does well that's what insurance is for. "

I snorted when I read this. XD

Trash Husband

I live the pun lyfe.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out