+1 1 100.0% [ 195 ]
Total Votes:[ 195 ]

Dezzysnake's Pardner

Hungry Animal

Brittlebear
Shicala

TBH i dont remember, I gave up on most of my older OC commission requests

but I dont think so

In my files I have 4 chibi style dragons done. I imagine that was all there was to it.
sounds about right. if you were the artist for that I think i just held onto your name for any future ideas I just found the old mail in my inbox smile

so all good by me ^^ happy new years

Merry Hoarder

*flops in*
I know we talked about the rest of the massive set I wanted for Mao-zu. But I don't think anything was actually ordered. So I can't think of anything you actually owe me.
Though I've been thinking about trying to get the shop back open and would be interested in more Mao-zu lines~ ^^
*needs to reorganize/update and search for people so in no sort of hurry for anything*

Kawaii Hero

14,575 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150

Devout Worshipper

Brittlebear

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.I don't think you owe me anything more Brittle, but now that you bring it up, I guess this is as good a time as any to pose a question. Blame Muse, cause she told me to ask. She's making up 3 familiars for my shop, and one of them is an eagle. She said to ask if you would draw and ink the wings, because she's no good at wings. I'll give you a few of images of the eagle in question, so you can see the level of detail it would involve.

1 2 3

Invisible Heckler

10,250 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Nope, we're good...I wanted some lovebird lines but with very little money and no time to run the shop I guess I'll just leave it as a dream for now

Amateur Genius

Shanra the Dragon Bard
Brittlebear

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.I don't think you owe me anything more Brittle, but now that you bring it up, I guess this is as good a time as any to pose a question. Blame Muse, cause she told me to ask. She's making up 3 familiars for my shop, and one of them is an eagle. She said to ask if you would draw and ink the wings, because she's no good at wings. I'll give you a few of images of the eagle in question, so you can see the level of detail it would involve.

1 2 3

Yeah I can do that, not immediately, but I'm down, sounds like fun.

That's the think about birds, they're almost all wings. I could just do the lineart or if muse wants to do a sketch for the basic shape and then I can ink over and detail out the wings we can do that. Whatever works.

Nerrar's Wife

Mewling Bunny

16,150 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Friendly 100
Mewsings of An Angel
Britt!!
<3
Long time no talk~
Your name and avie are soooo cute! Are you a kitten angel?

Nerrar's Wife

Mewling Bunny

16,150 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Friendly 100
Brittlebear
Lolli-pop Psycho
Just wondering if someone could commission you for art?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yup! That's what I'm here for, either commission, or whatever really. I'm flexible! Just tell me what you need done!
Well, I have a few. I really love your creatures! One is a three tailed fox kit, and another is a tiny teacup sized angel kitten.

Amateur Genius

Himura Rikuo
Nope, we're good...I wanted some lovebird lines but with very little money and no time to run the shop I guess I'll just leave it as a dream for now

One day!

Amateur Genius

Lolli-pop Psycho
Brittlebear
Lolli-pop Psycho
Just wondering if someone could commission you for art?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yup! That's what I'm here for, either commission, or whatever really. I'm flexible! Just tell me what you need done!
Well, I have a few. I really love your creatures! One is a three tailed fox kit, and another is a tiny teacup sized angel kitten.

Those sound adorable! Often I just work off of suggestions or a combination of references and ideas. I'm not taking any orders just yet but I'm always open to hearing what people want and getting them on the wait list or my imaginary wait list anyway. Honestly people who stick around and hang out usually get on there anyway.

Amateur Genius

AnimeDragonLover
!?

!!!
heart

Amateur Genius

Check this out people interested in lineart!

ElvishSorceress
Squishy Cat Sketches Auction
    Details: Standard Auction for Clean Sketches of Cats
    Sketches may be subjected to inking and templates depending on how high the bids go.
    Closing Date: January 10, 2015 @Noon PST

Kawaii Hero

14,575 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Brittlebear
AnimeDragonLover
!?

!!!
heart

tackles- u quoted me firsts!

Devout Worshipper

Brittlebear

That's the think about birds, they're almost all wings. I could just do the lineart or if muse wants to do a sketch for the basic shape and then I can ink over and detail out the wings we can do that. Whatever works.

Actually, I think she would be very happy to have you do the lineart as well. She's working on setting up a new shop, so her time is being pulled in multiple directions right now.

Amateur Genius

Shanra the Dragon Bard
Brittlebear

Actually, I think she would be very happy to have you do the lineart as well. She's working on setting up a new shop, so her time is being pulled in multiple directions right now.

Haha, yeah I know the feeling. I can work off of anything, but like I said I'd like it to take a backseat for now. When i clear up some work on my list I'll hop on it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff