Welcome to Gaia! ::

heyitsree's Wife

Quotable Genius

I'm going to bed as well.
I am brain-dead. xD;

Yes, Lural. I thought it might be easier than rolling a die. Those things confuse me. I am open to all kinds of suggestions. That's just what I came up with.

EDIT: I had to fix some of my math. ;.;

Cynnybun's Wife

Shirtless Lunatic

Ok, your math fix made it a little easier to understand.

*Re-reads*

Wind-up Waffles

Since I had a lot to catch up on, I thought I'd just throw out my ideas/opinions.

I agree that RP and other participation (advertisement comes to mind, have you seen that thread in the guild?) should be rewarded in perks, whether they're better stats/higher ranked pets, items, grubs, or what-have-you.

That said, there should be base stats for all trasts. Why? Because each pack is known for something. Lacertosus, for example is known for being strong. They dig a helluva lot. They're beefy. SO they should have base stats that reflect their characteristics, in comparison with other trasts. So maybe... higher HP and lower speed. Maybe Caelum would be more agile. etc.

Since I'm thinking about Lacertosus, as an aside... they welcome anyone whom dislikes humans. Therefore, a trast from another pack (or Erratus) would not automatically gain Lacertosus-level stats, but perhaps they would be more inclined to "level up" those traits faster. I think there's a similar system in pokemon games, in relation to Nature? Perhaps with that said, Erratus being a mish-mash of all kinds of trast, would have a variety of traits.
(Am I making things too complicated? ;.; )

Good stats list, Lural. *thumbs up*

Okay my brain broke when I got to Ren's post using Dach and Soul as examples. It's too late... so I will re-read tomorrow. Might be not-tomorrow. Weekend will not be "rest time" this week, unfortunately.

Cynnybun's Wife

Shirtless Lunatic

I think maybe at level 1, trast should have similar, if not the same stats, and as they level up, their stats will reflect that based on what their pack in. This way, it’s like all newbie (fighters) are on the same playing field, all testing out their skills. And as they gain levels, they’re honing their skills as per their pack’s way of life.

So maybe a Natura will gain more HP per level up where as a Lacertosus will gain more attack, and Primordiums get defense.

I mean, they'd all get points in each stat. Maybe every level, you would gain 15 points in stats, and they're divided up different depending on what pack you're in.

So maybe something like...

Primordium
Attack +3
Defense +3
Speed +7 (Best stat)
Vitality +4

Natura
Attack +4
Defense +4
Speed +4
Vitality +5 (Best stat)

Lacertosus
Attack +7 (best stat)
Defense +4
Speed +2
Vitality +2

Dolosus
Attack +6 (Best stat)
Defense +3
Speed +4
Vitality +2

Animus
Attack +5 (Best stat)
Defense +2
Speed +5 (Best stat)
Vitality +3

Mare Maris
Attack +4
Defense +2
Speed +6 (Best stat)
Vitality +3

Caelum
Attack +3
Defense +3
Speed +4
Vitality +5 (Best stat)

Erratus – They are basically well balanced and rounded
Attack +4
Defense +3
Speed +4
Vitality +4

PER LEVEL

And then, when someone gains rank in the pack, they can be awarded an extra 5-10 points to put in whatever stat(s) they want.

HOWEVER I just throw this together as an example.

heyitsree's Wife

Quotable Genius

That's definitely something to think about, Lural. My brain is mushy. xP

I want to do something a little different with Erratus because they can't gain rank.
What if they are only eligible to join a pack once they reach a certain level?
Then, once they join a pack, would their level remain the same, would they have to start over, or somewhere in between?
OR would it be better to say their level remains the same but their stats will increase based on the pack's strengths? I think I like this.

Cynnybun's Wife

Shirtless Lunatic

Same level, but after joining a pack, their stats would grow with that pack's stats gain.

But as I said, that was all just something I threw together at... almost midnight.

Dangerous Gekko

11,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
It's a good idea, though. It's a very good base idea to work with, at the very least.

heyitsree's Wife

Quotable Genius

Hey guys.
I am having some very severe back pain today, so I am going to lie down and get some rest.
If I get up later, I will pop in here and cert some trast!

Feel free to mull over some more ideas.
I love suggestions! <3

Dangerous Gekko

11,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Ideas are not my strong suit right now.

I'm tired from work and it's freezing right now.

I am going to go get my really warm blanket and hide under it. XD;

Wind-up Waffles

Brain. Cannot do it tonight. Sorry. v_v <3

heyitsree's Wife

Quotable Genius

It's OK, guys.
I don't know if I will be able to be online much today because there is a lot going on.
I should be able to get on some time tomorrow for sure. :>

Wind-up Waffles

I agree that Lural's breakdown is a good one. I don't know if we want to have that many points each level up or not, but that's a really good grasp on what we need as far as pack strengths are concerned. I agree that Erratus joining a pack should keep their level (and previously earned stats) but start leveling up as the other members of that pack. So at first they would start out more evenly, but eventually they would gain more strength in that one (or two stats). I think there would be a similar case, if a member of one pack defaulted to another, only they would start out with definitely stronger stats like members of their old pack. I think I'm rambling... xD

heyitsree's Wife

Quotable Genius

Well, we have to keep in mind that a current member of a pack cannot join another pack. They either remain in their pack or become Erratus.

So, essentially, an erratus member is leveling up to be able to join a pack (maybe different levels for different packs), and a pack member is leveling up to be able to gain rank.

heyitsree's Wife

Quotable Genius

I must clean this house before I get to play with Subterranen. ;.;

We are going to my brother's house to watch the Super Bowl later, so I will take my laptop if I don't have time to get online before then. :>

heyitsree's Wife

Quotable Genius

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas