Welcome to Gaia! ::

Should we make Whers a thing?

Yes! Whers are awesome! 0.87931034482759 87.9% [ 51 ]
No. 0.12068965517241 12.1% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 58 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 234 235 236 > >> >>> »|

I love blueriders, as you probably remember. xD My first BC rider, R'yn, was a bluerider, of Minuth! Here he's a bronzerider, of Gereth! But I've always had an especial love for blue and greenriders.

Aged Lunatic

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
Blues kind of have this odd place they work out in; usually they're NOT looked on for high responsibility, but they're also not exactly bottom rung. They're kind of the unloved middle kid in some regards.

Also, there's so many shades of blue that's pretty.
xD They're my favorites. I don't like writing metallics nearly as much as I like writing greens and blues. I've written a few browns and I love them to death, but I've always thought that a dragon is a dragon. : )

Romantic Rogue

Gasp, is a Manu! <333

Romantic Rogue

*waves* Hai~ Hai~

Cute Fairy

<3 Hi lovey! Good to see you!

/Being on the mule sure is tiring. I'll have to ask Orphy if she's had a similar experience. xDDD

Aged Lunatic

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
A dragon is a dragon. (I'm mixed bag on metallic only because OMG EXPECTATION but I could have some interesting character stuff thereof, but yeah.)

Greens have the benefit somewhat of flying without clutching, and stuff that can go on there. Blues don't have to worry about that aside attempting to skirt chase the greens, and pretend they might catch a gold (never). They're kind of just.... there. WHICH IS GOOD AND FUN AND STUFF.

*waves at person~*

Cute Fairy

I've never written a green flight. I was going to write one for Tyalith one day with my friend Sonata's blue chasing her; but we never got to it. Maybe I should do one in Dragonflight! <33 It's an incredible Pern shop. That's where the dragons in my sig came from.

...Is it awkward that I'm talking about an awesome Pern shop in a Pern shop I/T? Oh well, it's mine. Anyway, DF is awesome!

Romantic Rogue

All this talk of dragons makes me have an itch for D&D.

Cute Fairy

It should. Dragons are amazing. xD I've heard D&D is also amazing. How to Train Your Dragon is equally amazing--and I've been watching stuffs from it on Netflix.

Flights, though--I've written two crimson flights, one where Hyweth failed to clutch, and one where she did. Those count, right? xD

Romantic Rogue

D&D is totally amazing though my character from there is looking forward to meeting a dragon of some sort. Hopefully a gold one since metallic dragons are good dragons. Or at least better than the chromatic dragons. Though meeting a dragon would be nice~

Cute Fairy

...You mean Pern isn't the only fandom that favors metallic dragons? xD! That's hilarious. I love it. I've never played D&D, but my RL friend in sophomore year (the girl who got me into Gaia) had this mage named Helian who went through an Archway and suddenly became a girl. I was so amused I nearly joined up and played with her group.

<.< But then she told me that normally doesn't happen.

Devoted Librarian

44,865 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Master Librarian 500
Yeah, in D&D metallic dragons are good-alligned, and chromatic dragons are evil. There's also gem dragons that are neutral. But there's an equal amount of all three.

Cute Fairy

Mumsy! : )

I might have to give D&D another try.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out