Welcome to Gaia! ::

(( My middle name is after one of my dad's cousins. Since my mom got to give me my first name, they agreed that dad could do my middle name. XD *rather likes her names* ))
(( @.@ *gets dazzled by the flashes*

That's very strange.. my mom just picked up my name randomly and she got my middle name off of a watch. My mom is weird, I know. XD But there are times when I wish I had my sister's name..
Jade ish a cool name. ^^ That would be one of the names I would choose if I could. 3nodding ))
((Heh. My mom is always telling me that if I want to just change my name to it, but I've been named what I have and even if I don't like it sometimes I'm not changing it. X3 ))
((*sets up paparazzi border to protect hat from the flashes* domokun

That /is/ weird. XD Consider yourself lucky, though. @___@ My grandmother was named by her older sister (why her parents went with that, I don't know... ) and ended up with the name Betty Sue. @__@ ))
((awww the poor girl!!! I dont mind my name though its so common *sighs*))
(( XD *clings to Jes' head*

I dunno if I would change my name if I had the chance. Probably not though, I sort of like my name. ^^ But one of my friends was called by a different name [and actually responded to it because she was called it so much] because her stepmom didn't like her original name. ))

Shirtless Explorer

((Purty-full ustom/growing/pose changes! =D ))
((My names is semi-common very common in some parts, but over where I live I'm pretty much the only one with that name, or well the only girl with the name.))
(( Eh, my name isn't that common. I've only known one other person to have my name so far, and I'm 14! @.@

Well, school calls. Bye everyone! *poofs* ))
((Bye Tamy-Tam. heart *chews on Gaia in hopes it'll let her change her sig*))

Shirtless Explorer

((*jumps in randomly* I also only know one with that name, but she died 'fore i met her XDD ))
((Bye bye, Tam! x3 ))
((its not fair... i wanna change my siggy..... *pokes gaia* ))
Remove
((I know. gonk *has been trying to change hers since yesterday morning*))

Shirtless Explorer

Yakobi
Remove
((I know. gonk *has been trying to change hers since yesterday morning*))
((i only wanna change my quest number thing XDD

EDIT: i soo gotta get used to tiping again... o___0 wink )

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff