Total Votes:[ 756 ]

Eloquent Exhibitionist

Midnightglow18
Apple Blossom19
I'm playing farmville 2 farmville 1 has to many farms >.<
True dat cat_3nodding Just wait till Farmville 2 catches up xD

Excitable Zealot

*sits on hands and huffs at Miri*

Two Solo's left boyo, do you have it in you?

How many Souls does Miri have to turn in to chose his clan, or does he just say 'I wanna be a Firani' ?

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Apple Blossom19
Midnightglow18
Apple Blossom19
I'm playing farmville 2 farmville 1 has to many farms >.<
True dat cat_3nodding Just wait till Farmville 2 catches up xD
Nooo!!

Fluff Seeker

Lirende

*sits on hands and huffs at Miri*

Two Solo's left boyo, do you have it in you?

How many Souls does Miri have to turn in to chose his clan, or does he just say 'I wanna be a Firani' ?

No souls required~
As far as I can tell, they have to 'crush' a soul to gain it's power, but the orb doesn't have to be in your inventory, and we won't remove it if it is.

Excitable Zealot

Huh, coolies. Thankies Fluffesu!

Sarcastic Demigod

I would also like to point out that *none* of my dovaa characters (Cas and Ara) have actually crushed an orb in their solos and it's been accepted as a clan choosing. They've just always decided that's the clan they want and talked to their parents.

In fact, unless I've looked over it, I'm not sure if that's actually posted up anywhere official or not (correct me if I'm wrong, because I'm curious now).

Fluff Seeker

I don't think it was an official thing.
It was just something I might've read in one of Brolis's solos, I think...?

Loyal Loiterer

I think it's implied that's whats done, but whether or not you actually do it in the roleplay itself is up to the person. If they feel like its best to just have the talk with their parents, or the ritual itself is up to their discretion. At least that's what I think, I'm not sure about the official rules on that part yet.

Excitable Zealot

Yeah. I think it's up to the play to decide how to do it? I had Miri crush his. ninja

Sarcastic Demigod

I'm pretty sure there's nothing official on a ritual. So to new users (and old...because I'd never heard anyone mention it before) I don't see how it could even be implied. The only time crushing the orbs is mentioned is in the dragon thread, and that's in response to it either giving you that dragon's powers for so many turns or increasing a dovaa's powers. I *do* like the idea of it being a thing, the soul crushing and choosing your clan but I'm not sure it should be a required thing.

Could have been fun with Ara, though. Her crushing an ayrala orb and the wind picking up around her. I imagine she'd have talked to her parents and then gone out and up to some kind of cliff and crushed it or something.

Maybe I'll do that with Kara. If Uke's up for it...maybe have her go out to the beach/ocean, with her family, and crush an orb.

Eloquent Exhibitionist

Apple likes the ending to this solo. Shows how much Avani's parents love each other cat_redface Ohohohohohohohohoho!!!!

Loyal Loiterer

I don't think the ritual is a required thing. I know the clan choosing is required though, but it seems that the way that you do it is open for interpretation, and how each individual handles it seems to be up to them for the most part in this case. Whether a person wants to show it as a conversation with their parents, or friends, or whether they do a ritual seems to be up to them for the most part as long as they get it done in some fashion. Just like how the weapon choosing for the others is open to how you get it.

Excitable Zealot

I like the freedom you get with it, and how many ideas have been generated now. :'D

Also. MIRI'S SOLOS ARE DONE.

/pants

Off to post his growth req. Who is going to take him on I wonder....

Eloquent Exhibitionist

Five more to do!!!! *does kerby dance*

Excitable Zealot

Youuu can doooo it!!!!! biggrin DD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items