Welcome to Gaia! ::

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

*faceplants and finishes up event info*

Some links aren't properly info'd up yet but working on it! @u@

Shy Wife

Oh man, I literally was about to make a shop named Requiem.

BUT HEY. This looks cute so far. o u o And run by some of the people I've seen in the b/c and have known to produce amazing work. I may stick around >>

Edit: I may steal the word Memento now that I think about it. Similar idea, but not close to your shop name. Awh yes.
I certainly wouldn't mind if you used Requiem. I was >< close to naming it Memento Mori, but it felt a bit too dark for what I was trying to convey. I look forward to seeing your shop though! OuO Is there an I/T?

Chrystali's Partner

Mega Cub

*fluffs thread a lot* <3

Shy Wife

ACTUALLY I am really glad you took Requiem because I think I found a name I liked more that I wouldn't have found otherwise: Labyrinth!

But no no I wouldn't do that. I don't want to confuse people or have them mix our shops, that'd be incredibly unfair to this lovely one o u o And yesss I was considering Memento Mori, too, but it is a bit too dark for my idea. Whoops!

There was, but I want to make a better one soon! The one I had earlier was more hiring a certist, or trying to.

-lurks about the shop- Hnnnn I'm always super excited for humanoid shops with a super cool idea like this.
*nibbles BP*

Oh! What's the concept of the shop, if I may ask? OuO

That's kind of you, but I sincerely don't mind if you change your mind. It's just a word, I have no ownership of it. 3nodding

Well if it happens again, I will take a gander, certing is easy! Unless you mean making a cert, in which case... *nervously looks at that on list*

I NEED to get an example up ASAP, I'm hoping tonight/by tomorrow, unless I steal one of BP's finished ones... *eyes*

Shy Wife

Little creatures made out of story archetypes. o u o There are different planes (or realms, haven't decided what term to use) connected by portals that exhibit themes. Pretty simple, but I'm really happy I finally am working on this idea.

Oh gosh no I mean making a cert. I just... can't find anyone. Ahahaha it's the hardest thing to find someone to make certs.

Yesssss I'd love to see examples!
Oooh, that sounds FUN. *A* Please do remember to come by to link it? I'd love to check it out!

Yeaaaaah certs...I'll attempt it after I finish the information, ahaha... (cries)

WELL. I stole BP's examples until I can get Tomas done, so here's a teaser of the two she did for the event --

User Image

Shy Wife

Man if any of you do certs let me know? I'd totally send a request your way >>

Oh holy cow lookit those. That girl in particular has my eye.
Haaaaah sure XD; If BP doesn't have time (she's preparing for a con tomorrow!), I'll whip something together for the shop and pray it's not too embarrassing.

That beauty is the Eggnog/Pine, BP does some amazing work. =v= The fella is the Reindeer/Wintergreen.

Shy Wife

Ugh so pretty. I remember I have a pet from Life Dust that reminds me of their style (as far as I can see). Uggggh I might bring him over here, ohman.

Soldier of Song's Pardner

Floppy Member

OOOOHHHH CHRYS THIS PLACE LOOKS AMAZING FFFFF
Yushika - that's exactly who BP is! The artist from there. 3nodding So you know the pets will be phenomenal from her! And I would LOVE to see some of those pets quested here, man oh man! *U*

Kami - *SQUISHES YOU* HI ILY HAPPY YOU FOUND US 8'D
Excuse the mess, setting up is taking longer than anticipated with so little sleep lol

Shy Wife

I THOUGHT BP was a familiar username! Oh gosh, it'd be so nice to have my baby running around again!

Soldier of Song's Pardner

Floppy Member

Finietis

Kami - *SQUISHES YOU* HI ILY HAPPY YOU FOUND US 8'D
Excuse the mess, setting up is taking longer than anticipated with so little sleep lol

I'M SO HAPPY TO SEE THAT YOU GOT YOUR SHOP UP even though i wasn't really around for the i/t, but it looks so great ;www; big congrats, i am super excited for opening events and stuff!!

and pssh, setting up is just another piece of starting a shop. no sweat, you can do it!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff