Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trash Husband

Is Ruyail still around?

Eco-friendly Shapeshifter

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
I don't think so, Vamps. o no At least not on in many, many months. I worry. She was so busy before. Hope she's okay!
Hello there, everyone, this is Ruyail.

I'm letting you all know we're on a permanent hiatus for the time being. I know a lot of you were looking forward to everything and had already invested a lot of money into the shop. I apologize for it going under because it was, primarily, my fault. I want to continue the shop and make it as amazing as I had dreamed, but until I can get my life on track and money situated, I do not have the time nor the internet to really devote to PM.

I'm going to be getting with you all with the amount of money you put into this place. Once again, I'm really sorry.

Eco-friendly Shapeshifter

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
Persona Merged

I'm letting you all know we're on a permanent hiatus for the time being. I know a lot of you were looking forward to everything and had already invested a lot of money into the shop. I apologize for it going under because it was, primarily, my fault. I want to continue the shop and make it as amazing as I had dreamed, but until I can get my life on track and money situated, I do not have the time nor the internet to really devote to PM.

I'm going to be getting with you all with the amount of money you put into this place. Once again, I'm really sorry.

I'm sad to hear that, but I understand! Thank you for updating us. Please feel free to hit me up when/if you start the shop again. <33

Eloquent Exhibitionist

Persona Merged

Me too!

Please tell me if/when you deiced to reopen <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas