Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fuzzy Seeker

15,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
DarkHikari

at most 10 bucks but me and him where pricing for updating the old XP x-x my wallet burns,

also weee

spoilers for those that want to see what I am talking about XD;;

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

@disco: -huggles you lots-

Shadowy Seeker

*Noms on Draggy's head* That bad huh?

Demonic Bookworm

I need my parents here, I need my parents here, I need my parents here! She is driving me batshit crazy!!

Fuzzy Seeker

15,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
pets Toxikcupcakez Owo

and yeah Kyte x{ i told him to update it back when windows 8 first came out because of how old it is

(is wondering if she should put up a flat)

Shadowy Seeker

I'm upgrading to Kira's old laptop when we get it fixed. And I might be getting a tablet for Christmas. Still looking into that. You started looking at the stuff you need for September?

Fuzzy Seeker

15,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
DarkHikari

yes and no I have a list of stuff I need to make costumes but we haven't gone out and priced it yet, prob wont do that till after xmas though I am kinda looking for a job atm seeing as every time me and mom think we can put money aside for it something go wrong :/

Shadowy Seeker

Yeah, that's about where me and hubby are at in our planning. Which is still more progress than Kira. We're getting me a sewing machine, so I can work on s**t properly this time.

Fuzzy Seeker

15,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
yay you and john can come visit and use moms too if you dont get one though i hope you get one XD

Shadowy Seeker

Well I plan on doing so. Prolly after the new year. I'll bring the stuff to be worked on. You and I are in charge of planning balcony decorations this year. Majora's Mask themed!

Demonic Kitten

17,650 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
DarkHikari
That sucks to hear. I hope something comes along soon that meets your needs. Good pay and a good environment. XD

And close by preferably since I'd have to take the bus....

Fuzzy Seeker

15,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
bus's can be scary I use to have to take one to get back and forth from high school, had to get up really early and there was always this same guy on it that creeped me out I was happy to get off as soon as bus stopped in front of school XD

I tell you I never want to be in a hotel with my sister ever again xwX

Demonic Kitten

17,650 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
I had to take one before I started working from home.
The people didn't bother me as much.
It was the fact that I only worked 4 hours a day, but was gone from 6 am until 5pm ><
And despite the fact that my area is teeming with activity, the bus system claims that there wasn't much call for more buses this way. So like, if I had to work Saturdays or holidays, I'd have to walk 9 miles to and from the bus since the closest bus routes to me wouldn't run. Or I'd have to make sure that I left work before 6pm to catch the last bus my way.

Fuzzy Seeker

15,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
that is horrible D;

Demonic Kitten

17,650 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
It was good exercise and all xD
Tried to keep the silver lining there. Like I was able to have a 2L of Mountain Dew and a 16oz package of Double Stuff Oreos everyday and not gain weight xD

At least, if this one lead pans out and I can manage the schedule to suit the one route, I'd only have to take one bus each way, and it would take me straight to where work is and drop me off a mile from home.

Demonic Bookworm

Well I have to stay in this hellhole for at least another week.
Someone please just kill me now.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces