Welcome to Gaia! ::

Luafien's Husband

Garbage Human

17,050 Points
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Team Jacob 100
Magician Arcana

Yeah I thought so. Woo! One more element out of the way.

Offensive Hero

-rolls through-

Kinu's Fangirl

Invisible Dabbler

Byagane319

Hey chick! I was wondering. I get my tax refund in a few weeks and was thinking of doing a "Generation" poster. Draft/Lull, Shrill, and Banshee/Thriller. Was wondering if you would be cool with that if I did it.

Of course! (Please let me know how much it is, so I can pay you some money. I can't imagine that would be cheap. xD)

Erina_Nobara's Senpai

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
Tsunami Waves needs generosity for her last element ouo <3
User Image

Regality: -wide grin spreads across her face at the purple one's offer- Yes. A Princess should always have an array of jewelry to display upon herself at all times. -eyes the colt whose color slightly reminds her of her brother-

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

(( SORRY GUYS PHONE CALL BE BACK SHORTLY ))

11,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
Ruriska
Byagane319

Hey chick! I was wondering. I get my tax refund in a few weeks and was thinking of doing a "Generation" poster. Draft/Lull, Shrill, and Banshee/Thriller. Was wondering if you would be cool with that if I did it.

Of course! (Please let me know how much it is, so I can pay you some money. I can't imagine that would be cheap. xD)

Awesome! Just gotta get Thriller's owner to agree and I'll look into it!

Geode: *smiles at Tough*Yeah, me and my sister, Water Stone. She's a merphony.*begins taking some tools and such out of her pack, even pulling a few bits and bobs from her neon orange leg warmers. She sits on the ground, quickly forming the gems into something. Twisting wire and making small adjustments she created a horn ring. Golden wire would wrap around the horn with accent gems while other wires let gems dangle down around the ears*There we go! I can only make small things right now. Jewelry mostly, but one day I'll make things that will make the whole room shine!

Eco-friendly Shapeshifter

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
Tough: That's really pretty... -looks impressed- Do you sell them? Or how does one get one...?

Kinu's Fangirl

Invisible Dabbler

Chrystali
(( SORRY GUYS PHONE CALL BE BACK SHORTLY ))

I gotta skedaddle for now! 8D I'll harass you for more stuff later anyway k. <333

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

Rocky Road: *leans back against Shrill with significantly less weight - he is aware of his size - grinning roguishly* I feel like there should be a whip involved. *he leaves the statement ambiguous - it's multi-meaning, after all - chuckling to himself as a few more posters curl off his back and are held up and down the block easily* Not every day I have to prove my worth, but I'm good for it. *tips his head to nose her wild hair to the other side, more amused than anything*

Mint: I, uh -- I wouldn't know what to do with something so pretty. *gently lowers the spinning gems back into the bag the best she can* That's nice of you, and your, um...w...wa-wa. *glances to the befuddled Tough sympathetically*

Ruriska
TAKE CARE RURILOVE <3 Thank you for random RP shenanigans! ;D

Astraea Pandora
*also pats OOC!Ink* No worries, he might just do that first. 8V

11,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
Geode: *nods to Tough*Yeah, like, I sell some things, or just the gems if I have enough. It helps buy food and stuff for me and Water's cave!*she grinned and handed it to Regality*But since you're a new friend you can have it for free!

Erina_Nobara's Senpai

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
Regality: -eyes wide in slight wonder though more unexpectedly, she bites back a comment at the item being handed to her for free- Oh, so generous of you. But it will look absolutely radiant on me! -uses her magic to put it on right on the spot and poses for the fillies and colt- Well? Do tell me I look lovely. -speaking quite literally-

I gotta head to bed soon, gotta be up at 4:am for werks boo. But I can make a few more posts. I'm having fun x3

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

Mint: *beams at Regality, delicately flipping her sister's long hair on the opposite side of her horn so the charm can be seen* Beautiful! Radiant!

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
Tough: It does look nice on you. -nods and then looks at Geode- Are you sure it is okay to give that away for free?

11,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
Geode: *smiles brightly*You look bodacious! Fer sure!!*looks to Tough*Yeah, like, I can't do that, like, OFTEN. But sometimes it's nice. I sold something last week, total Val that one, but I made enough that me and Water can eat for a week or so. We're pretty boss that way. Maybe one day you can come visit our cave!*smiles*

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
Tough: -well new friends wouldn't be... bad- I think that's a... Yes. I like that idea. -smiles- I'm Tough Talker, by the way.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff