Welcome to Gaia! ::

Starrydance's Queen

Blessing Devotee

(I actually asked elvy if it was cool for me to pursue other things with Lance since she was interested in Paper! So no beef there Chrys, no worries XD)
Paper is truly beside himself a bitttttt (actually I am too ahh emotion_kirakira ) and besides, Moon is my buddy and she always asks me about these things and we chat em outttt emotion_yatta

Starrydance's Queen

Blessing Devotee

Astraea Pandora
Paper is truly beside himself a bitttttt (actually I am too ahh emotion_kirakira ) and besides, Moon is my buddy and she always asks me about these things and we chat em outttt emotion_yatta

this is a lie I resent astra 100% we are not friends in the slightest clearly
Moonstone Dazzle
Astraea Pandora

this is a lie I resent astra 100% we are not friends in the slightest clearly

talk2hand ~giggles~

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

Oh it's cool, I just didn't know what to say, I have no eligible Phonies XD

Erina_Nobara's Senpai

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
/plops Regal on her Sissypoo~

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

Mint: *SQUEAKS* R--G-GAIL! *gasps at her own sudden makings of a nickname* Regality! Are you a Gail? Reggie? Lita?

(sorry for.../motions to Mint/ lol)

Erina_Nobara's Senpai

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
Regality: -ears perk- Reggie?! -huffs- If you must, Lita or Gail would do. But I am Regal above all else Minty darling. -softly shakes head at her silly cute sister-

XD sorry for stuckbutt too

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

Mint: *laughs delightedly* Oh sis! It's not like you're less at all! You couldn't be less if you tried, I'm certain of it.

She hardly minds. Or notices. Maybe she's in denial that her siblings are anything but perfect.

Kinu's Fangirl

Invisible Dabbler

>o> <o<

Shrill X: *slapping posters for her radio station up around town, highlighting the new 'prank call' segment*

Erina_Nobara's Senpai

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
Regality: -beams and puffs her self up from the compliments- My dear Minty you are so sweet... and so right. But you are cute. -soft giggle......then notices Shrill- >o>

Eco-friendly Shapeshifter

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
Tough: -was passing by and notices Shrill- Prank Call? You are aware those are illegal and ridiculously childish? -says the child phony-

Kinu's Fangirl

Invisible Dabbler

Shrill X: *smooths the corner of one poster down and looks over her shoulder at Tough* Are you aware that you're a little wiener that I could dropkick into the sunset? Buzz off.

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

Mint: --is that good? That you think I'm cute? *only kind of watching the other interaction*

Rocky Road: *whuffles softly, inspecting one of the posters* -- *was about to make a comment about being nice to the ladies, but Shrill's response knocks the words right out of his mouth, looking over to her slowly, brows raised, impressed*

Kinu's Fangirl

Invisible Dabbler

Shrill X: *looks over at Rocky Road and also raises her brows, impressed, because welcome to stud town, population one- soon to be two* Are you a fan? 'Cause if you're not, you're gonna be.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff