Welcome to Gaia! ::

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

/JOYOUS SCREE

LOOK AT ALL THESE BEAUTIFUL CHILDREN!

AND MAY I SAY!!!
I WAS NOT PREPARED FOR NEVER ALONE AND NACRE'S BABBY FORMS TO BE SO! FREAKING!! AMAZING!!!

Yatsuatari's Partner

Omnipresent Cat

Biiiiijou!! Uuugh.
-Happy noises-
<3 <3

Riiiiight!? All of these babies are so cute and amazing.
Cuteness reigns.

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

/SEIZES YASHA
WE MUST RP A THING

Erina_Nobara's Senpai

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
/PTERODACTYL SCREECHING
LOOK AT ALL THE PRECIOUS BABBINS OAGMFHG.

REGALITY. YOU AND YOUR SQUINTY 'I'MBETTERTHANYOU' EYEBALLZSDGSG
/SMASHES HER AGAINST HER SIBLINGS

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

*SCREELAUGHS AND SMOOSHES MINT TO REGALITY*
WE MUST DO A THING, IT IS TIME TO FIGURE OUT A THING!!
Yay Blade! Yay Brews! Yay Synth! I can't emote any better because I feel like death ORZ

Royal: ~has 3 beds lifted in her magic, playing musical beds in the girls room to make sure everyone has enough room, in a rush~ Blankets! Pillows!

Blade: ~pawing at his long mane a little, watching all the commotion as two adults run around making sure bedrooms are made up before bedtime~

Erina_Nobara's Senpai

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
YES YES SMOOSHING AND THINGS LETS DO IT, PLOTS GOGOGO.

Regality: -wondering why no one is looking at hhheeeeerrrruruuuuuhhhhh!!-

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

I HAVE TO LEAVE IN T-MINUS 1 HOUR BUT WE CAN PLOT TIL THEN

Mint: *makes a delighted sound in the floating bed she'd been napping on, peering over the edge with bright eyes and a huge smile*
Royal: Geh! Buttermint! ~picks her daughter up with magic and puts her in the doorway, starting to sweat a little~ Go see your siblings, Mommy needs to finish in here.

Blade: ~watches Regality with amusement at her annoyed face~ Why are you pouting, you just learned to walk and talk, what's to be mad about?

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

Mint: *utters a soft squeak, but is perfectly still when moved* But moooom...I want to watch you! *sits in the doorway, looking between the room and her other two siblings*

11,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

My beautiful Geode!!!

Geo: *peeking in at the flying beds*Like that is totally fly! Like I've never knew beds could be so rad!
Royal: ~finally settles on a formation, tucking one bed into the corner under the window and chuckles~ Ok, but just stay there, I don't want you to get squished by a falling bed! ~she floats a bed over Mint and playfully lowers it down and up well out of actual danger range~ Squish Squish!

Erina_Nobara's Senpai

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
Oh somehow I unsubbed from the thread....oops.... >>;

/ahem

LETS DO ET GO, I still like the idea of Regal being like MINT YOU PROMISED YOU'D SPEND TE DAY LOVING ME.

Regal: Um Duuuhh! -looks at Blade- Because I just learned those amazing things, everyone should be watching me do them! -huffs-

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

Mint: *brightens at the sight of Geode* My mom is the coolest, she can do all sorts of -- of 'rad' things! --!!! *gasps softly and hunkers against the ground, looking up at the bed with wide eyes despite her words* You're too good to drop it, mom! I'm -- I'm safe!

EDIT: OKAY CAN DO, FEA. But what can Regality get out of it? >u>

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces