Welcome to Gaia! ::

Jun D's Prince

Garbage Cat

Doesn't sound promising Paradox! Hopefully you'll have the ability to conk out in the afternoon when it comes to it...

Fireflight: The sky? Depends, sometimes it gets really wet, it get colder higher up! ::trots around Lucky thoughtfully, now he's on the ground:: Say, do you have any lucky charms, or are you your own lucky charm? wink
It's really wet here today, all day. Raining like the bejeebus! I went out when it wasn't raining and after superglue and takeout it was raining on the way back.

See ya Kait! Good luck facing today with no sleep.

Heeeeey Toshihiko Two! High praise, thank you. smile

DINNER TIEMZ. HEART ATTACK TIEMS. [though I might've had one when I saw the receipt.]

Friendly Shapeshifter

I leave for a couple of hours and the thread explodes, lol. XD Hello, all. whee

Keela: *preening feathers in a dark corner*
Lucky Charm: *giggles* I am a lucky pony after all but I do make charms for my friend. 83

Friendly Shapeshifter

Lucky is just way too cute for words. XD lol.
elfgurl1234
Lucky is just way too cute for words. XD lol.

lol. Thanks elf. She's on prepetual sugar rush. XD

Friendly Shapeshifter

And I absolutely love it, lol. XD

Jun D's Prince

Garbage Cat

Fireflight: That's nice of you Lucky - how do they look like? ::curious to know what hooves and a mouth can actually do::

Feisty Buddy

18,025 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • ReAnimated 50
"pops in before class starts." I shouldn't go but I'm out of days...stupid cold.

Obi: Why do I have the crazy stupid owner? "kicks at boulder."
Lucky:*giggles*Here you go! *holds out a small bouquet of four leafed clover tied with a pink ribbon and a small horseshoe charm*

Colorful Contributor

Gotta say, these phonies? Pretty awesome. I like, and normally I don't go for horses.

Friendly Shapeshifter

I hope you get through class alright, Frozen. :<

*snugs Kitty* Aren't they? whee I love 'em. heart

Keela: *watches the group dispassionately from her private spot, continuing to preen*

Feisty Buddy

18,025 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • ReAnimated 50
hmm...I have an awesome idea for Jun...do the seven deadly sins ponies?

gotta go, be back later on

Colorful Contributor

Certainly full of personality, these!

Thinkin' I ought to spend some time doing some research before I jump in. I only have the vaguest memories of seeing a MLP movie when I was a wee little 'un, don't wanna botch anything up.

Jun D's Prince

Garbage Cat

Fireflight: ::surprised! but grins:: Thank you, it's amazing you can find this many four leaf clovers. But you are Lucky!
::waits till Lucky is a little distracted to nibble the stem:: ninja

That's because they're fake horses, Kitty! And that's great to hear, actually. I think they're beyond adorable myself. lol Why doncha start with the YT links on the front page, the new animation is ridiculously cute. [And twenty minutes.] But really, there's not a lot to botch up; it's a fairly straightforward franchise.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff