Welcome to Gaia! ::

Swashbuckling Bunny

Dem skysibs. *-* So happy someone remembers (and likes!) them. <3 Never really gave them the attention they deserve, though I'm very fond of both. Should draw them again, if I ever retrieve my tablet from my drawer...

/fluffs Astra <3

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

*waves to Mizu and Astraea!*

@Cihiru: I struggle with it too, and am still nervously trying to do the elements of harmony RP's for my babby. I over-think it, mostly. I'm sure if you ever wanted to give it another go though, you'd definitely have folk willing to help you out. c:

EDIT: Wow, you have such a pretty stable! They're all lovely but I have an enormous love for Lunar Eclipse's hair colors, gosh!

Astraea Pandora's Fangirl

Lonely Prophet

16,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
:3 i'm sure you guys are fine at it. If you're ever interested in RP with any of my phony just hit me up.
| | THE THING YOU NEED MOST | |

owo

| | IS A HAND TO HOLD | |

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

*snugs cursed* If I can ever think of a plot without freezing up and going full 'tard, I will so do that. I should probably drag them through thread RP to get a better idea of 'em someday... :I

*waves to lux_rayne*

*stares at PhPhPh entry and agonizes over names again*

-waves at Chrystall- Hiya!~

Cihiru
Dem skysibs. *-* So happy someone remembers (and likes!) them. <3 Never really gave them the attention they deserve, though I'm very fond of both. Should draw them again, if I ever retrieve my tablet from my drawer...

/fluffs Astra <3

I always think of them and want to PM you about breeding with them but I'm always afraid of bothering you sweatdrop So I sorta sit on my hands and look to the sky "One day... emotion_kirakira " it's so good to see you drop in Cihiru!

Astraea Pandora's Fangirl

Lonely Prophet

16,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
xD i think thread RP helps me figure out a lot about character, personally. So i always find it helpful to get some informal rp for new characters before i actually do like heavy duty guild stuff.

Swashbuckling Bunny

Chrystali
Wow, you have such a pretty stable! They're all lovely but I have an enormous love for Lunar Eclipse's hair colors, gosh!

Haha, thank you! biggrin Luna's hair colors were an interesting process, and I think I went through at least half a dozen different schemes before settling on that one. Designing ponies is so fun! ;w;

Over thinking is easy, gah. Good luck with babby harmony, though! Not sure if I can be of any help, really, but am here if you want me?... (Even though I never really RPed here in Phony, I can do the general RP thing, I promise!) With me, I think it's just a... setting issue? 'Slice of life' is not a style I'm familiar with writing, so it feels very foreign. Cinder is particularly difficult, since his character was designed for action-oriented storylines.

Appreciate the offer, Cursed. I am in much the same boat as Chrystali, but will keep in mind!

Yoh, Lux~

Astraaa. Always welcome to PM me, is not a bother. ;_; I've not been on Gaia super frequently until recently, but I've been around intermittently the entire time I vanished. (Hiru, pls!) Am pretty much always up for things?

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

How are you, lux_rayne? :3

I agree, cursed! It's just been so long since I've done anything like it...and then sometimes I get super duper long winded. Not that I think I would here, I just...have no idea what I'm saying and next time there's RP, I will try to join, if I have a brain. /o/

Cihiru

Oh WOW, I even love the brown, but I super love what you settled on! *u* Like Astraea, I'd totally (tentatively) ask about breedings but my one adult is pretty saturated and the other, like I said, is a babby. I would love to see your return, even just to say hi in the events!

*rubs chin thoughtfully* That could be fun! You'll have to give me a personality run down on Lunar Eclipse, since I found the other two in your journal, and see what we can come up with! For what it's worth, Taiko isn't exactly violent or wild by nature but he has his moments, so if we can figure something out that they might be spurred into action by, I'd be happy to try and get Cinder some RP. Otherwise, I'm sure we could come up with something for the other two, but only if you want/when you're ready! (I'm REALLY bad at figuring out plots, I have to ask for help all the time, ahahaha *covers face in shame*)

I'm alive XD You can just call me Lux if you like, it's a bit less to type~ How are you? Love the avvie, by the way~

/pounces on cursed and back reads all the hellos she's missed cause she's slow today! Chyrs hi! It's so awesome to see progress on Zen!!! heart

Hiruuuu!!! I am glad to know this now! heart I will for sure hit you up for things in the future! Maybe a fling or something at the next event? I dunno what plans you have or had for your phony so I don't wanna over turn any of your apple baskets so to speak!

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

Okay, Lux! And thank you, I haven't changed in over a year and am beginning to think I never will again. lol I'm doing okay, just trying to will myself to be sleepy so I can...well, sleep. XD

Hi hi Astraea (I KEEP TRYING TO TYPE "ASTRA" BUT MY FINGERS KEEP GOING...)! How are you? And thank you! I hope to have him a handsome addition to the family soon. ;v;

>w< I change mine around a bit, but the gist of it stays the same for the most part. XD And I hear ya there, a lot of times I can't sleep till the sun rises. XP

Swashbuckling Bunny

Chrystali

:'D Because she's 'supposed' to be Starbuck's sister (even though they're both G1), I had originally started with a color scheme closer to his. Of all the alts I made, the one with the brown was my other favorite. Still so happy people like the final palette! (Also, saturated is so not a bad thing! Even though my taste sort of tends toward less so.

I never wrote a proper summary for Eclipse, but here is the blurb I had in her quest: "Starbuck's 'little sister'. Eclipse is every bit as adventurous, intrepid, and clever as her bother… and a fair bit less amicable and charming. Instead, she is sharp, sassy, and resourceful. Can be both stubborn and studious, but generally prefers exploring, hooves-on learning, and odd jobs to tedious tasks like keeping records." She's somewhere between Starbuck and Cinder in terms of approachability.

But yes, would love RP!~ That said, Cinder and Taiko seem similar almost to the point of difficulty. Feel almost as though an external force would be needed for interaction on their parts. /taptap

Shoor, Astra. I don't have any plans, really. xD Flings are totally IC for Starbuck (he's a bit of a rake, I suppose, though not at all mean-spirited about it), but the others could probably be OOCly bullied into something. I dunno, feeling more particular toward Cinder, less so toward Eclipse.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff