Welcome to Gaia! ::

Random Nobody 13's Husbando

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
*feeds Jun soup* Get better! *feeds Maxx soup too* I didn't see if your sick, too, and I'm too tired to backread.

I wish they'd put the spoiler tags into the posting page. It would be so much easier.

Milady Emerald's Pardner

Alien Shapeshifter

What is man without the beasts?
If all the beasts were gone, man would die from a great loneliness of spirit.

Get better guys. *sends extra health*

For whatever happens to the beasts, soon happens to man.
All things are connected

Beloved Shapeshifter

*sends good healthy vibes* Feel better. heart

Garbage Werewolf

26,375 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
Cherpumple: *face in a pie tin*

Kinu's Fangirl

Invisible Dabbler

Lullaby: *watches; wanting to make sure the other Phony eventually surfaces for some air*

Garbage Werewolf

26,375 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
He'd probably die by pie if you let him. User Image

Cherpumple: *faint, muffled snoring can be heard*

Kinu's Fangirl

Invisible Dabbler

Not the worst way to go. 8P

Lullaby: *ah, well this is familiar. If he can snore, he can probably breathe okay. Contents himself with just putting a blanket over the chubby fellow*

11,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
Ruriska
Not the worst way to go. 8P

Lullaby: *ah, well this is familiar. If he can snore, he can probably breathe okay. Contents himself with just putting a blanket over the chubby fellow*

Draft: *grins and slides up next to Lullaby*Always one to take care of the sleeping*winks at him*

Kinu's Fangirl

Invisible Dabbler

Lullaby: *smiles* It's just habit now I suppose.

11,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
Draft: *smiles*You have a golden heart, Lull.*takes a slightly bold move and kisses his cheek, his own blurple face blushing despite trying to hold a cool guy look*

Kinu's Fangirl

Invisible Dabbler

Byagane319
Draft: *smiles*You have a golden heart, Lull.*takes a slightly bold move and kisses his cheek, his own blurple face blushing despite trying to hold a cool guy look*

Lullaby: *chuckles* Oh no, I just- *makes a small squeak of surprise* o//////o Uh ah... *tries to continue his train of thought, figuring Draft's just being silly* I-I just, I-I i-if my mother... if someone f-found her I-I'd want them to do the same.

Feisty Buddy

18,025 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • ReAnimated 50

Kawaii Prophet

11,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
Ruriska
Lullaby: *chuckles* Oh no, I just- *makes a small squeak of surprise* o//////o Uh ah... *tries to continue his train of thought, figuring Draft's just being silly* I-I just, I-I i-if my mother... if someone f-found her I-I'd want them to do the same.

Draft: *smirks a bit when Lullaby blushes and stammers after his kiss. What would it take for Lull to realise how much Draft liked him. He began formulating a plan. He stepped closer to Lull, pressing his side against him a bit*And that's why you are so sweet Lullaby. You can for others as you wish they would care for you.*leans over to nuzzle him softly*Thats what makes you so special.

Feisty Buddy

18,025 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • ReAnimated 50
BROMANCE!!! so AWESOME emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira

and tab Bya!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash