Welcome to Gaia! ::

11,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
cursedandwandering
;u; A few kids have showed up at my apartment so far. The really little ones are so cute!
Here! TAKE MY CANDY CHILDREN! *Not a creep*

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

*eyes the thread rp* ohhh

Erina_Nobara's Senpai

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
cursedandwandering
;u; A few kids have showed up at my apartment so far. The really little ones are so cute!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Luafien's Husband

Garbage Human

17,050 Points
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Team Jacob 100
cursedandwandering

Feisty Buddy

18,025 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • ReAnimated 50
cursedandwandering

purplerosesbeauty's Partner In Crime

Obsessive Lover

AHHH ZEN WHAT A CUTIE YOU ARE! ;u;

And those pony wear costumes and pets are super adorable!

Luafien's Husband

Garbage Human

17,050 Points
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Team Jacob 100
I got all excited because I heard kids outside and I thought they might be trick or treaters, but no, it was just my neighbor's kids getting in a car to go trick or treating elsewhere. crying

Skilled Connoisseur

19,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
Waiting for trick or treaters and drinking booze. Let's rp! XD

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

Zen: *giving out candy to trick or treaters*

!!!

Skilled Connoisseur

19,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
Crooner: *buzzing around in a big spider costume trying to scare kids*

11,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
Chrystali
Zen: *giving out candy to trick or treaters*

!!!

Jasmine: *trots up carrying a tray of tea and sweets for her newly grown brother*Otouto-san! Welcome to adulthood!*she smiles happily*

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

Zen: *is not a kid but still has PTSD when it comes to spiders and physically leaps back at the sight of Crooner -- narrowly missing his sister* Guh--Jazz! *bodily blocks her, rigid, before he realizes...it's a costume...* ... .. .. ........hah. *exhales with his entire body, finally fixing his sister with a smile* Hi Jazz, sorry it took me so long!

(( sorry I had to it was too good to pass up ))

Skilled Connoisseur

19,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
Crooner: *realized he scared an adult* "Oh hey sorry man! Didn't mean to put the fright in ya!" *lands*

11,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
Jasmine: *eeps a little when her brother jumps and stands before her. Peeking around she giggled a little, spiders didn't scare her really. She stepped out from behind Zen, setting the tea tray down on a stump*Are you ok, Zen-san?

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

Zen: *laughs a little, shaking his head sheepishly* It just means your costume is really good, right? That's the point!

EDIT:

Zen: I'm fine! I -- just was startled! *laughs again, nuzzling Jasmine, noting the goodies --did you bring those for me? *sounds surprised, and touched*

Skilled Connoisseur

19,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
Crooner: *laughs* I guess so! *peers closer* You look like a cat that I haven't met yet. Name's Classic Crooner, though I usually just go by Crooner. Nice to meetcha! *extends hairy hoof to Zen and Jasmine* I remember meeting you, though I can't remember your name. So..it's nice to meet you again!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff