Welcome to Gaia! ::

Visitor counter! Please be sure to read our entire first page. <3

+1 1 100.0% [ 87 ]
Total Votes:[ 87 ]

Tipsy Kitten

Is there not a way to make a similar avi, but replace the black with the brown?
      Then you could keep the shoes, and have a color scheme that appeals to you more.
What about this?

:EDIT: Then there'd be the trouble of matching browns, of finding clothes I like, etc. It took ages just to find trousers to match the top. D:
Not that you can't try, if you really wished to. :]

Tipsy Kitten

Oooh, much better~
      Love the new eyes, and now the shoes aren't the only brown, so they don't look out of place.
      Nah, I like this new avi more than trying to make a brown and green avi.
      Looks better with the three colors now that there is more brown.
Yeah, the scarf was one of the hidden accessories I mentioned. ;] But when you posted the eyes I had the idea of tying it in with the Herme's Moon wing, which I already have.
The priciest bit will be the second Zodiacal. D: I don't know if I should buy it now. S'expensive. x_x
Well that and the D-tail but I've assumed I will never get one. xD

Next I need to make a decent red avatar. And explore the hair to see if there's any others which work with these horns...
There. With all the stuff I already have removed it's about 1.5mil.

For the first time since I came back to Gaia, that feels like a lot. O_O

Tipsy Kitten

Very nice~ I like it.

1.5mil is a lot!
      But I've always been stingy with money...except when it came to Ayaka...but we're not discussing that....>.>
      I would watch the market for the Zodiacal.
      See if it starts dropping in price.
      Or if it starts rising, GRAB IT QUICK.
I dunno, I always had money and nothing really to spend it on. My attempts at buying art went badly so I gave up and let it just sit there.
But now I've found artists (well, Maus looked for me) so now I'm spending on art faster than I'm earning. O_O I like the expensive artists as well. xD

Tipsy Kitten

Aww, how cool.
      Glad you could finally get your quality art~
      Now go pimp yourself out and make more monies.
Haha, well I have to finish my current commissions first. I sort of... under-quoted myself on one of them, which was my fault but it means I'm being really underpaid for it.
Oh well, at least the owner gets something shiny out of it. xD

Maus and I have some B/C auctions in the planning, which if they go well, should help pay for my art addiction. <3
Argh! I bought almost everything- and the boots layer OVER the trousers! ;_;

Dangerous Nerd

I hate when that happens. x.x

Tipsy Kitten

Urgh...muse...why can't you kick in during the day?
      I only seem to be able to write at night.

Tipsy Kitten

Renshu Li

One tag done, another on the way after I pick up my fiance from work.
I am reluctantly awake. And it took me four attempts/restarts to be able to post. >_<
Good morning everyone! I hope everyone will have a great day ahead of them! Or already are if you're up and at'em. ovo/

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff